1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Get more subscribers for your website

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by inmortal, Jan 15, 2022.

Hello
    I have a new dating website how can I get subscribers to my website ?

inmortal, Jan 15, 2022 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Advertising, advertising and then a bit more advertising.

If you are targeting a niche (eg hikers, classic car enthusiasts) then advertise wherever those people go for their entertainment - facebook ads, TikTok ads etc.

There are literally thousands of dating websites from Tinder to the Indian matrimony sites to Grindr. Before you even started your project you will have thought about the particular users you want to attract and hopefully have a marketing budget set aside because they're not going to find you "organically".

Nobody goes to Google and searches for a dating site, they use the one their friends use, or that they've heard about through advertising.

I imagine that you need to get women onto the site first and that is where fake profiles come into play but be very, very careful. If your users feel they're being catfished your site will get the wrong sort of publicity.

Now, my advice is coming from a western perspective. If you are targeting Moroccans then it's likely that your marketing needs to be a bit different - but it'll still be focussed on advertising. Maybe buses? magazines? tv? definitely radio but the whole dating scene is likely to be run differently.

sarahk, Jan 15, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  3. Gordei

Gordei Peon

Best Answers:
    I agree, there are options for a dating site: advertising on other dating sites (possible through advertising platforms) or popular social networks with us are : Facebook, Instagram, Tiktok, Beep

Gordei, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  4. Kerry Watson

Kerry Watson Banned

Best Answers:
    Ways to get more subscribers on a dating site:

To get as much targeted traffic as possible, use ad networks.
    Search engine optimization should be used.
    Make use of social media.
    Look for low-cost resources such as link directories and discussion forums.
    When it comes to promoting your website, think outside the box.
    Obtain input from users.

Kerry Watson, Jan 17, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's almost like saying: Hey I just invented the wheel, does anyone want it? You're about 20 years too late with starting a new dating site.

qwikad.com, Jan 17, 2022 IP
    sarahk and jrbiz like this.
  6. JamesBlomfield

JamesBlomfield Peon

Best Answers:
    I have already written here on the forum that Pinterest is by far the best option. The main thing is not to post nude photos.

JamesBlomfield, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  7. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    There are a bunch of different ways to do it, really. First, you need to target your audience right so that you can find the right platform for getting to people who are interested in dating sites. You can try with some paid ads on popular social media, on YouTube, create some display ads that will show across the web and present link banner that will lead to your site, promote it on forum's marketplaces, and so on. Just remember to define the audience properly and then start promoting your site.

VortexAlpha, Jan 18, 2022 IP