1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Will SEO die?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by eXertPro, Feb 22, 2021.

1. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Why will it never die? Could it be that it's already dead? What personal examples can you give that prove or disprove that SEO is not dead or will never die?

I believe it's been dead for a long time. How do I know that? Just check out the sites (look "under the hood") on the 1st and 2nd pages and, if you're honest with yourself, it should quickly convince you that those sites are abhorrently optimized (or not optimized at all), yet they are right there on the 1st page. How do you explain that?

qwikad.com, Nov 2, 2021 IP
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Sorry, but the impression is that you are not doing SEO. Its meaning, as it was and remains, is to lead the site (the whole, not separate articles) to the first lines in search engines for certain queries. I don’t know about what queries you are talking about in the search engine, shit usually climbs up through unoccupied spaces, most of the queries at the top are sites that are optimized for SEO, maybe their content leaves much to be desired, but the work of SEOs is clearly visible, even if it’s like cases with marketing when marketers make a shiny piece of shit out of a normal product.

Đặng Văn Bình, Nov 2, 2021 IP
  3. amthalgroupbahrain

amthalgroupbahrain Peon

Best Answers:
    SEO is not dying but it will continue to evolve alongside the society and the internet.

amthalgroupbahrain, Nov 3, 2021 IP
  4. Farome

Farome Peon

Best Answers:
    As long as search engines exist, SEO will be a critical aspect of ranking on them.

Farome, Nov 26, 2021 IP
  5. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    SEO is already dead.

jaguar34, Jan 8, 2022 IP
  6. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I did not understand one thing How can you say that "SEO is alraedy Dead....?"

According to my knowledge in all over the world, a lot of people are searching their need keywords in the Google

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 9, 2022 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I suspect it's the SEO that is dead, and not the need to search.

The search engines will always appreciate SEO efforts - things like proper markup, but not the manipulation

sarahk, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  8. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    Every expert has different ways of thinking and we should understand what they are saying, but sometimes some thinking is not matching.

According to my knowledge, I read anywhere that people love organic results over paid results and 70 to 80% of people will focus on organic listings while they ignore paid listings.

So, to the above point, I will also focus on SEO and love to generate good organic traffic. This is my Thinking!!!

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  9. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    but for how long will the search engines allow us to manipulate the serps?

sarahk, Jan 10, 2022 IP
  10. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    I have no idea about it, but I would like to say one thing: whenever you are able to get traffic through a search engine, you should grow your business through it.
    You are an experienced expert, and I would love to learn from you. If you can suggest your valuable thoughts to us, then it is good for us to learn something.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  11. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    SEO can't die when search engines are alive, but SEO strategies will always change. SEO in 2022 and further is about high-quality and good-looking content useful for people.

mindarya, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  12. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Search engines are creating more and more smart functions and rules to prevent manipulations with SERPs, and finally one day such manipulations will become impossible (maybe in 3-5 years). But still, I can't imagine a modern website without good on-page SEO and high-quality content.

However, SEO (esp. 'white' SEO) is (or will become soon) much more about increasing website's quality than manipulations.

mindarya, Jan 11, 2022 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  13. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    @mindarya, I have read your reply carefully and I appreciate every line that you have written. My thoughts are also the same. I love SEO and Ahead we should do work on SEO according to Google's Guidelines. I read anywhere 70 to 80 percentage users focus on Organic result and they ignoring paid listing.

@mindarya, when one day such manipulations will become impossible (maybe in 3-5 years) then can you suggest how can we will promote our website, and after three 3 to five years a lot of website will live on search engine then people can't find them on the search engine...?

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2022
    Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  14. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hopefully they won't be found because they're never the best quality site for the searches people make. If your site is "good" then they will be found.

sarahk, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  15. Azharuddin Sheikh

Best Answers:
    Then, I can say, we need to keep our website strong and good then we will be popular in Search Engine...

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  16. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    SEO could never die, there are some people who say it, but it honestly looks ridiculous, as how can something die that depends on the platform that we use daily such as Google? Things will change definitely and other elements will influence the ranking in the future, so we will need to follow up with trends, but that's it, no matter how much paid ads become popular they wouldn't ever be able to overcome or replace SEO, they can only work together.

VortexAlpha, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  17. DestinyKid

DestinyKid Peon

Best Answers:
    It depends on what SEO we mention. If its something like google than maybe its hard. but something like msn or anything which haven't worldly known yet than yeah SEO can die..

DestinyKid, Jan 14, 2022 IP
  18. Sophia Hayat

Sophia Hayat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't think so but the way search engine working may be that day will come.

Sophia Hayat, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  19. bcdxer

bcdxer Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    May be so............,i returned this forum after 8 years hibernation, found many strange things, everything changed here... some vanished too. No more signature links sales, no more traffic as in 2009s, soliciting directory submissions gone, google page rank gone......etc etc.
    SEO is in death bed.

bcdxer, Jan 25, 2022 IP
  20. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As long as folks search for stuff, search engines will exist, and they'll only make money based on the quality of their results. That means that a high-bidder mechanic won't work - if businesses are buying rankings, then the results are in question. I know some will argue that many SEO's now game the system, and therefore aren't helping the 'good' information get found. That's true to some extent, but even black hat SEOs will acknowledge that what they do is not a long-term business plan. You do it to exploit loopholes that are soon closed. SEO is all about discoverability. That's what it sells. And people have always valued discoverability.

Aurilar, Jan 28, 2022 IP