1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can we drive traffic naturally...?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 11, 2022.

Hello friends, I am doing work in a new website and I need your suggestion How can you are getting natural traffic, where we can follow your advice and that process will help us to grow ahead.

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  2. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For a detailed answer, I need to know what is your niche, but I can give some general advices.

1. Make sure that on-page SEO is done correctly (it's all about technical optimization: pages' titles and descriptions, page speed, etc.)
    2. Create a strong backlink profile (collect backlinks from high-quality websites by business directories, guest posts, social media, etc.)
    3. Create useful content for your audience (and blog it regularly, and it should be SEO optimized too)
    4. Create and optimize content not for search engines but for people
    5. Use long tail keywords.

Good luck!

mindarya, Jan 11, 2022 IP
  3. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    The best way to get natural traffic is to work a lot on SEO and to take care that your site is optimized well, check all elements, images, fonts, take care that user experience is good, implement a lot of relevant keywords in your content as it will definitely help you drive organic traffic, insert links, connect with other reliable sources online, get backlinks from them as this can have a huge impact on organic and all of these methods are white hat and valid.

VortexAlpha, Jan 12, 2022 IP
  4. Kerry Watson

Kerry Watson Banned

Best Answers:
    Run social media ad campaigns for a fee. Advertisements on Facebook
    Participate in social media discussions. Invite your friends and family to participate.
    Influencer marketing allows you to reach new audiences.
    Use content marketing to attract customers.
    To make your store more discoverable, use SEO.

Kerry Watson, Jan 17, 2022 IP