1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Useful apps/plugins for Shopify? For SEO, marketing, live chat, etc.

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Irene Rogers, Dec 23, 2020.

If you have a store on Shopify, can you recommend some interesting apps you are using?

Irene Rogers, Dec 23, 2020 IP
  2. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You should try the Shopify email app by using this you can build an email list and manage your campaigns. In this digitally competitive world having few applications aren't enough to generate revenue, You need to focus upon good website design as well for great user experience, to understand the concepts of Shopify website design, you can have a look at this https://miliamarketing.com/dominate-ecommerce-with-a-website-design-using-shopify/ article

brack nelson, Jan 13, 2021 IP
  3. Nati Tedeschi

Nati Tedeschi Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Irene,

Although I do not own a store on Shopify, I'd like to introduce you to the BeProfit app. It's a profit tracker built for shopify, with a dashboard that makes it real simple to track your business metrics, expenses, profits and more, so you have everything organized in one place. You can also integrate your ad accounts (if you're using online advertising) to gain even better insights. I hope you find it helpful.
    Full disclosure - I'm on the BeProfit team, and will be happy to help with any question that may arise. Good luck!

Nati | BeProfit team

Nati Tedeschi, Jan 25, 2021 IP
  4. Shippingguru717

Shippingguru717 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey guys, have you heard of ladels and their custom shipping labels? I thought their labels are cool so I wanted to share them with you. They offer clients a way to market on the USPS shipping label itself. You can add coupons, your logo, custom text, QR codes, themes and things like that. I really like it because I sell on eBay mostly, but I can sell on eBay and then tell my buyers to visit my shopify store so I don't really have to spend money on ads to get users to my shopify store. I am starting to notice a lot of my eBay and etsy sellers are starting to visit my site where I am giving them a little coupon on my shipping label for them to use on my website. I am basically using ebay and etsy to drive traffic through my shipping label. It is really fun and cool! Check them out ladels dot com!

Shippingguru717, Jan 25, 2021 IP
  5. DanjoDesigns

DanjoDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    Upurr Store is a great option especially for clothing brands. Get listed on the Upurr Store Directory and then connect your store to your profile/listing. Its easy to register and install the app, provides deep backlinks and is a great tool for driving traffic to your online store.

Upurr Store Shopify App - https://apps.shopify.com/upurr-store

Last edited: Mar 2, 2021
    DanjoDesigns, Mar 2, 2021 IP
  6. Atomchat

Atomchat Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try the atomchat plugin to add the chat feature on your shopify website.
    Here is the URL of the website from where you get all the instructions that how you can integrate the chat in your shopify app. https://www.atomchat.com/integration/shopify-chat

Atomchat, Nov 24, 2021 IP
  7. BucketLynx

BucketLynx Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you manage bulk product file uploads, have a look at our product. BucketLynx.com lets you upload your product image files and bulk upload template files, then with a push of a button, get URLs for your product image files populated in your bulk upload template files.

Learn more at https://bucketlynx.com

BucketLynx, Jan 27, 2022 IP
  8. leftwheel

leftwheel Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Does anyone know of a good Shopify plugin to improof the Blog function of the Shop?

I want to set up a sophisticated shopping blog for my shop but I can find a good FREE Plugin for that. It dont need much. I just want to manage the sidebar menus more easily and better organize and display blog categories.

Any suggesstion for a free shopify plugin that helps with that!?

leftwheel, Mar 14, 2022 IP
  9. franka derb

franka derb Peon

Best Answers:
    Great article. good reading from you guys
    will appreciate anyone stopping by my blog - cane corso puppies near me,
    http://Qualitybredcanecorso.company.com

franka derb, May 3, 2022 IP
  10. Marione Payott

Marione Payott Peon

Best Answers:
    With 2,400+ apps available at the Shopify App Store, it’s extremely overwhelming to find those that will help to reduce lots of work on your part. In my case, the following apps help me focus on my business needs, not the store management:
    Product Reviews
    Auto Currency Switcher

One Click Social Login
    Cart2Cart Store Migration App

Hope that helps)

Marione Payott, Jul 11, 2022 IP
  11. Allan Yang

Allan Yang Peon

Best Answers:
    I recommend a few apps that I have used, these are apps that are easy to operate and cost less,
    SEO APP: SEO Ant
    Order Tracking APP: ParcelPanel
    live chat: Willdesk

Attached Files:

Allan Yang, Jul 22, 2022 IP
  12. UAWC

UAWC Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    We have a lot of data on Scandinavian markets. Happy to share them.

UAWC, Jul 27, 2022 IP
  13. Bateman90

Bateman90 Peon

Best Answers:
    Our head of marketing started using a new app on Shopify that consolidates the ad platforms we use to advertise with into one dashboard. It also uses artificial intelligence to forecast our business's future revenue. Been a great help during budget meetings and the app is free.

A friend of mine also uses the app and I heard that they're going to be moving to a paid subscription model due to demand, but will be grandfathering everyone that sign's up on the free plan in the next few weeks. Thought I'd share it while it's still free!

App is called "BirdsAI Marketing" - enjoy guys.

Bateman90, Aug 9, 2022 IP