1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Facebook Advertising

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by robertbanking, Nov 22, 2021.

Hello everyone, hope you are having a good day.

I am experimenting with Facebook Ads starting a new competition based Facebook group that will be announcing deals for Black Friday. Can anyone please kindly advise me what i need to review to ensure i try and have a good return on investment please? Is there anything that is important when setting up these types of campaigns apart from taking it steady and seeing how things go?

Thank you so much for any support you can give. Take care and stay healthy!

robertbanking, Nov 22, 2021 IP
  2. robertbanking

robertbanking Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Does anyone kindly have any thoughts on the above please, i would be very thankful if anyone could help? Hope your having a great day and have a great week!

robertbanking, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  3. medialounget

medialounget Peon

Best Answers:
    check the geo of your group members and use google ziegist to pick a topic or item that will be suitable for the contest,

medialounget, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  4. William Paul

William Paul Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi Robert, the main thing is to ensure your pixel and campaign conversion event is set. Facebook continually optimizes your campaigns so the more information you're feeding back to Facebook, the better.

William Paul, Nov 23, 2021 IP
  5. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Take care that you include FB pixels so that you will be able to track activities and conversions. Focus on following metrics such as number of clicks, number of conversions, the ratio between reach and clicks, clicks and conversions, and so on. After some time you will be able to figure out is it giving you the desired ROI.

VortexAlpha, Dec 13, 2021 IP