1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Need coder whocan code something for me.

Discussion in 'Services' started by webseo, Jun 19, 2021.

Hiya

I am working for a client who wants me to setup on their Wordpress website the ability for paid members to view video webinars on their website. We already have the ability to see how many times a particularr video/webinar is viewed but the client also wants us to restrict the member to being able to only view the video 10 times. The reason for this restriction is to make sure they cannot share the link with others in their organisation. We need to be able to restrict the person/organisation to only 10 views. Then after the 10 views they will be told there is a restriction and to contact the admin.

If there is some one here that can help with this, I would love to hear from you. I would imagine it would be php coding.

Steve

webseo, Jun 19, 2021 IP
  2. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hey Steve,

I know this is a bit late and I am new here and all, but i was wondering if you have this job still. Looking to make me known around here so we can talk the compensation out. Let me know if you still need this done.

Thank You,
    Shawn

aurorazero, Jul 13, 2021 IP
  3. webseo

webseo Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Thankyou Shawn, I have already got this done. I am always looking for good developers, especially if they are advanced developer with coding experience. Are you like this and what is your hourly rate in USD$

Steve

webseo, Aug 5, 2021 IP
    StaSen likes this.
  4. bannersandlanders

bannersandlanders Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hi there Steve! if you're looking for highly experienced and professional developers, Banners&Landers team can help you!
    I have sent you a PM btw, let's discuss the details further! cheers! ;)

bannersandlanders, Nov 18, 2021 IP