1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is Pinterest backlinks good for SEO?

Discussion in 'Link Development' started by MarketExpert, Feb 4, 2021.

1. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    ok. so, Pinterest SEO involves optimizing your Pinterest profile and website in order to generate more organic (and, if you wish, paid) traffic from Pinterest.
    Here are Some Pinterest SEO tips
    1. Get Started with the Basics
    (1). Create a Business Account
    (2). Choose an SEO-Friendly Username
    (3). Optimize Your Profile
    (4). Create at Least One Board

2. Prepare Your Website
    (1). Add the Pinterest Tag
    (2). Add the Save Button
    (3). Verify Your Site

3. Set Traffic & Conversion Goals for Your Business

4. Conduct Keyword Research
    (1). Use Guided Search
    (2). Test out Promoted Pins
    (3). Explore Niche Topics

5. Organize & Optimize Boards

6. Know the Anatomy of a Pin
    (1). Aim for Long Images
    (2). Use Eye-Catching Colors
    (3). Include Enticing, Keyword-Rich Titles

7. Be Descriptive

8. Schedule Pins with Tailwind

9. Aim for Engagement
    (1). Link Your Pinterest Account to Your Other Social Media Accounts
    (2). Invite Relevant Pinterest Influencers to Collaborate on a Board to Grow Your Own Following
    (3). Include Text as an Overlay on Your Images
    (4). Use a Website Like Canva to Create Multiple Pin Images
    (5). Follow Relevant Boards

10. Join Group Boards

11. Optimize for Visual Search

12. Try Your Hand at Pinterest Ads

jessicaherron9, Nov 3, 2021 IP
    Đặng Văn Bình likes this.
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    To be honest, I didn’t expect such a detailed answer. Although the tips are basic, some of them can be safely used on Instagram, but nevertheless useful. Now that you’ve covered everything, it’s clear that at its core, Pinterest is not much different from other platforms. There are still doubts as to how relevant this is to my projects, but I can find the statistics I need on my own. Thank you for this push!

Đặng Văn Bình, Nov 5, 2021 IP
  3. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest links are nofollow, but it's a high quality website, so nofollow link will help you. Moreover, posting content on Pinterest can drive traffic to your website, so it's good platform not just for getting links, but for sharing high quality content.

mindarya, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    They are nofollow so they don't have a direct impact on rankings, but they still can be good for attracting additional traffic as social signals are valuable, although don't influence ranking position.

VortexAlpha, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  5. Sophia Hayat

Sophia Hayat Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Pinterest back-links are no-follow but useful for product promotion, branding marketing etc.

Sophia Hayat, Jan 17, 2022 IP
  6. erikemanuelli

erikemanuelli Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is a great platform for generating backlinks because it allows you to share your content across a wide range of social media platforms. This in turn increases the visibility of your content and helps to build up your brand.

In addition, Pinterest is a highly visual platform, which means that your content is more likely to stand out and be shared. All of this makes Pinterest an excellent choice for building up your SEO.

When it comes to SEO, backlinks are incredibly important. They show search engines that your site is popular and relevant, which can help you to rank higher in the search results. And, of course, the more backlinks you have, the more traffic you’re likely to get.

If you’re looking for ways to generate backlinks, Pinterest is a great option. By sharing your content on this highly visual platform, you can increase its visibility and reach, helping you to build up your brand and drive traffic to your site.

erikemanuelli, Apr 8, 2022 IP
  7. digitalnomad1

digitalnomad1 Peon

Best Answers:
    I work in a digital marketing agency and we use Pinterest a lot for our clients' SEO strategies. Pinterest is great for backlinks and refferal traffic and also bringing new audiences to your business. Providing unique pins and visual content that stands out is a great brand strategy that will take you ahead of the competition. There are many SEO guides where Pinterest is sort of not being mentioned but knowing how to strategically use it for your business's strategy will have many rewarding benefits.

digitalnomad1, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  8. Spartan14

Spartan14 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well i think they count like a social media backlinks and they dont count so much and maybe they will help a little bit .If i was you i would focus more on getting traffic from pinterest

Spartan14, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  9. Zone06

Zone06 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If it gives you traffic and exposure, it can be good indirectly for SEO. But the links themselves won't do much good.

Zone06, Apr 13, 2022 IP
  10. seobeena

seobeena Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Nofollow links are from high authority site is also beneficial.

seobeena, Jun 21, 2022 IP
  11. MikuHatsune

MikuHatsune Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    2022-06-27 01-41-49.png

Links from pinterest in the Search Console. As you add a link to Pinterest and check the server logs, you can see how immediately comes the Pinterest bot and the Google bot.

MikuHatsune, Jun 26, 2022 IP
  12. cronik

cronik Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think links from Pinterest help, but the platform is also great for bringing in targeted traffic if you really take the time to learn it.

cronik, Jun 28, 2022 IP
  13. novosono

novosono Peon

Best Answers:
    pinterst is good because it indexes the site fasttravesseiro ortopédico novosono

Attached Files:

novosono, Aug 7, 2022 IP
  14. knowledgeherald

knowledgeherald Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pinterest is just good in bringing traffic to a website. It does not help in SEO of a site due to nofollow link.

knowledgeherald, Sep 9, 2022 IP
  15. Serp Solace

Serp Solace Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great for branding and for using it as a parasite. Not so great at helping your SEO though. Takes less than 5 mins to set one up so why not go get one made before some cuck takes your username.

Serp Solace, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  16. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    I agree that Pinterest is more useful for getting traffic. Links from this site are crawling quite hard. Nevertheless, such a nofollow link is also valuable for SEO.

Gamerseo, Oct 2, 2022 IP
  17. kjh-08

kjh-08 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Anyone that says Nofollow links have no SEO value, isn't well versed in SEO, they are a ranking factor. SEO isn't an either or, or this but not that- kind of practice.

I use Pinterest as it drives an incredible amount of traffic for my niche. It's also the 3rd largest search engine behind Google and Youtube. The main benefits of Pinterest is indeed the traffic it can send to a site that's in one of the niches, that are ideal on Pinterest (it's not great for every niche). It's also a great way to market/build your Brand, backlinks are just a byproduct of the main benefits of using it. Unlike FB, Pinterest Pins can get traffic weeks, months and even years later. Pinterest is created to send referral traffic to external sites as the information on the Pins are limited.

Building a Pinterest account/following is also an asset and can increase your selling multiple. Would you rather buy a site that comes with a large Pinterest account/following or one without it? Diversity is the number one ranking factor and having multiple sources of traffic like Pinterest can only help.

kjh-08, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  18. mangobyte

mangobyte Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think if you can get the exact permalink to your actual pin URL when its popular, then spreading that permalink to other sources ( add url sites) could increase your chances of getting indexed or later ranking. This may be indirect search engine submission.

* Here by saying exact permalink, I mean the meaningful text URL for your pinterest pin and not the one you see with ending structure like /pin/298729327327373. This meaningful text permalink is sometimes given by Pinterest itself to few of its popular pins. Grab that and spread which I think will surely help you. Others, please let me know your views on this.

mangobyte, Nov 13, 2022 IP
  19. MargoFarrel

MargoFarrel Member

Best Answers:
    I agree! I have been using pinterest links for more than a year and I like the result.

MargoFarrel, Nov 13, 2022 IP