1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review OnlyFans Promotion web site

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Woltran, Oct 25, 2021.

The web design company has just finished a new website for OnlyFans users .. tips and tricks for promoting Only Fans accounts

pls. review https://www.onlyfans-promotion.com

Woltran, Oct 25, 2021 IP
  2. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Illegible mixes of white and blue below accessibility minimums, Goofy animated crap sucking down half the screen with zero relevance to the content, inconsistent broken layout typical of a cheap turdpress template.

Popping the bonnet to look at the code, and it too is the typical train wreck of developer ignorance, incompetence, and ineptitude I've come to expect from turdpress. Static <style> in the markup, <style> inside <body> where it's completely invalid, load blocking static scripting in the markup, endless pointless DIV for nothing with little if anything remotely resembling proper semantics...

Hardly a shock it wastes 47k of markup on 1.52k of markup and a half dozen content media, not even 8k of HTML's flipping job! Mate that to the batshit insande 870k of CSS spread out over 18 files when few legitimate websites have any reason for more than 48k in two files per media target, and the 789k of Script-tardery in 10 files ... and it's hardly a shock it takes over 30 seconds to load here on my brand spanky new gigabit fiber. I'd hate to try and access it on my old cable connect just due to handshaking alone.

My advice, toss it in the bin and start over. From both an accessibility and efficiency standpoints you've set yourself up for failure in costs, traffic, and practicality.

deathshadow, Oct 30, 2021 IP