1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What you prefer ? Free or Paid Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Spartan14, Jul 11, 2019.

1. JoeSpirit

JoeSpirit Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I know one 6+ figure marketer that has never bought an ad in his online career. Although lately he's been studying paid traffic methods in preparation of launching some ads.

JoeSpirit, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  2. thedark

thedark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    When I first started with my website, part time, about 2006, it was easier to rank. I got decent traffic that generated decent income. When I started to learn about paid traffic, I tried few things that didnt worked, and I was bragging about how much money I saved on paid traffic with SEO. Later on, I was able to make the income bigger by adding paid traffic and I stopped worrying about algorithm changes, and spending hundreds of hours building links.

thedark, Oct 19, 2021 IP
  3. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Traffic is never free. :cool:

Đặng Văn Bình, Oct 20, 2021 IP
  4. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    Organic and free traffic is better than paid traffic. its for me. i don't know what you people think.

jessicaherron9, Oct 22, 2021 IP
    zainsultan likes this.
  5. paulinerenfro

paulinerenfro Banned

Best Answers:
    Depend on business types for me. Mostly I want to go paid.

paulinerenfro, Nov 3, 2021 IP
  6. Huntg

Huntg Peon

Best Answers:
    emm both is necessary!

Huntg, Nov 15, 2021 IP
  7. wildogre

wildogre Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are right but these days a blend of paid and free traffic is needed. Specially when you are at launch stage.

wildogre, Nov 18, 2021 IP
  8. brian34

brian34 Peon

Best Answers:
    Well, both methods are useful. Paid marketing helps reach a big number of the specific target audiences while organic marketing also does the same but it takes time to bring results. recently, I have been working on a site SEO Fella. It is a Dubai-based digital marketing agency that offers purely organic marketing like eCommerce and local SEO.

brian34, Nov 22, 2021 IP
  9. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    We use different techniques depending on the situation of our clients. Both paid and free traffic have their pros and cons.

Gamerseo, Nov 22, 2021 IP
  10. sirjorgeofculver

sirjorgeofculver Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    At this point in my experiments, I've been working with paid traffic, and it seems to be working better than non-paid solutions overall.

sirjorgeofculver, Dec 1, 2021 IP
  11. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    I would say, if you really want to be successful, you should work on both organic and paid traffic, and take all advantages from both sides. Paid traffic is a good choice when you are in the beginning and you don't have any other way to quickly attract traffic, but the SEO process is not something that should be neglected, in my opinion, as that traffic is the more valuable one that you will get. It also means that you managed to become recognizable in some area and that people can get to you by searching some specific keywords. Algorithms rank high in organic ranking, but it should be combined with some paid ads just to cover all areas.

VortexAlpha, Dec 15, 2021 IP
  12. Kalarabant

Kalarabant Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I don't really know why marketers are afraid of paid traffic, however from the very first day of my work as a marketer I started to choose paid traffic only. Yeah, my marketing strategy implies such costs and that's why I prefer paid ones. I tried free one but it has never led me to the result I wanted to acquire, that's why I found out that it's better to pay for qualified traffic rather than thinking that the free one can be beneficial for me.
    So, of course, it's up to you, but I would advise you to pay attention to paid traffic even if it's so expensive that it will cover all your incomes. It's just an initial stage.

Kalarabant, Jun 30, 2022 IP
  13. Warner Williams

Warner Williams Active Member

Best Answers:
    I am new here, but am an sea dog when it comes to traffic. I believe that we should aim to increase traffic while minimizing costs.
    Free traffic is the ideal we master's dream, but requires a lot of guru marketing tactics, including SEO, newsletter management, content management, link exchange, etc.
    A combination of both will usually work well to improve the quality of the traffic.

Warner Williams, Jul 4, 2022 IP
  14. Vincent Tang

Vincent Tang Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Both are necessary in my view . Just as per your case recuse some of your free traffic and move to paid traffic which you can save time

Vincent Tang, Jul 4, 2022 IP
  15. viona 889

viona 889 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Day, yes, it is not easy to get free traffic. and i am really newbie about digital marketing.

please feel free to visit my site https://www.xn--jin-6g5h.xyz

Have a nice day and good luck

viona 889, Aug 24, 2022 IP
  16. viona 889

viona 889 Peon

Best Answers:
    Good Day, Thankyou for share this Duplicate-key and Error Handlng information, it was very useful couse i am really newbie in mysql.

please feel free to visit my site JINPOKER

Have a nice day and good luck

viona 889, Aug 24, 2022 IP
  17. Makss

Makss Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for your question, I have learned a lot of useful things from other people's answers

Makss, Sep 17, 2022 IP
  18. Randall A Magwood

Randall A Magwood Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I like free marketing better because of the obvious inexpense. Depending on your niche, your business may have to rely on paid advertising if your market is small, or if there isn't alot of subjects that you can constantly write and create content for. In such cases like this, paid advertising can become a necessity.

Randall A Magwood, Sep 25, 2022 IP
  19. kailynnbowling

kailynnbowling Peon

Best Answers:
    Always i would like free traffic. But it is not easy to get huge traffic. If you want to get more free traffic contact me.

kailynnbowling, Sep 27, 2022 IP