1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

So today I downloaded the Editor extension for Microsoft Edge...

Discussion in 'Content Management' started by tibberous, Oct 14, 2021.

The editor extension provides spelling and grammar help in textareas.

But it is bad. I could have installed it for Edge or Chrome, and I'm so glad I didn't install it for Chrome!

Like, right now it has textareas underlined as misspelled. Is it? I don't think so; but unlike Word, there is no option to "add to Dictionary". Plus, the Premium version is $6/month. I guess the thinking is: "that is half the price of Grammarly"; but $60/a year seems to me like a ton of money to catch typos. And it doesn't catch them all.

Plus, it's spelling suggestions are pretty terrible. I can misspell a word, and it won't know what I am trying to spell, but I can put my misspelling into Google, and Google knows exactly what word I meant.

Something can be free, or it can be good, but it can't suck and want $6. That said, the idea seems cool, so maybe I'll try out Grammarly now that I am planning on doing stuff in WordPress.

tibberous, Oct 14, 2021 IP
  2. Đặng Văn Bình

Đặng Văn Bình Member

Best Answers:
    Try grammarly, It's much better

Đặng Văn Bình, Oct 20, 2021 IP