1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sport or no?

Discussion in 'Sports' started by Amsett, Jul 14, 2021.

You take care of your mental health or your body health??

Amsett, Jul 14, 2021 IP
  2. Farmer93

Farmer93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    One does not work without the other. Or it works very badly. It is necessary to maintain mental health and physical health.

Farmer93, Sep 7, 2021 IP
    sarahk and qwikad.com like this.
  3. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I believe that it's very vital to care about your mental and body health, because it makes you feel great. Of course, it's obvious, however everything depends on the purposes in this life. Some people claim that they don't want to waste their in gyms and at psychotherapists. The run unhealthy lifestyle and live with a prejudice that everybody will die in the end. Nevertheless, I'm sure that it's great to feel wonderful. There are no other feelings that can be compared with this feeling, when you wake up and feel that everybody is okay and nothing disturbs you at this moment. It's incomparable feeling I bet.

Terem123, Sep 25, 2021 IP
  4. Tucha

Tucha Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Poor physical health can lead to an increased risk of mental health problems. Conversely, poor mental health can negatively affect your physical health, leading to an increased risk of certain diseases.

It's not only important to think about physical and mental health as a whole, all health with your attending physician and therapist; it is also important when considering your own personal care routine and habits. Taking care of yourself is just as important to your physical health (think: food, sleep, exercise) and your mental health (think: journaling, meditation, hanging out with friends).

Taking care of ourselves is an individual aspect of each of us, there is no right or wrong way to do it. But it is recommended that you set aside at least 20 minutes a day to do something for you. Twenty minutes seems perfectly reasonable!

Tucha, Oct 13, 2021 IP
  5. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I actually try to take care of both body health and mental health, because there is nothing better than combination of these two things. In my opinion, it's very important for a human being nowadays to keep your health fully fit. Of course, some people allege that they haven't got enough time in order to dedicate it to sport, however I think that if a human really wants it, he will definetely try to find a time for it. The best way is to attend yoga trainings and for example, trainings at the gym without any power loads. You can attend yoga twice a week and gym twice a week, so you will have three days off.

Aurilar, Nov 13, 2021 IP
  6. JackWhite123

JackWhite123 Peon

Best Answers:
    I am for sports and for people to take care of their physical and mental health.But I also understand that not everyone has enough time, money and motivation to realize the importance of these activities.

JackWhite123, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  7. RVB77

RVB77 Member

Best Answers:
    The sport is very important for the general balance, at the same time mental, psychic and physical.
    It can be difficult to find time to devote to sport because it is considered optional, which is not the case.

RVB77, Feb 17, 2022 IP
  8. Platokart

Platokart Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Body health and mental health are closely related, so when we do sports, we take care of everything in our organism.

Platokart, Mar 11, 2022 IP
  9. Nastiia

Nastiia Peon

Best Answers:
    A lot of people have written that both are important. But first of all, I think that mental health is more important, because everything that happens inside a person is reflected outside. But that's definitely not a reason to let yourself go and not go to the problem.

Nastiia, Mar 19, 2022 IP