1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hello World

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WXLM_kimberly, Sep 20, 2021.

Greetings Digital Point Forums:

I stumbled across this site while looking for some information on a very old (and probably long dead) product (maybe) that used to be made by Digital Point Solutions (don't know if Digital Point (forum) and Digital Point Solutions (Company who seems to have closed up shop) are one and the same or if I'm in the wrong place entirely... but enough about that; here's a little about me:

* I live in the United states and in my free time I enjoy listening to music, learning new skills, building and testing websites in vBulletin, and reviewing restaurants of the fast food variety.
    * Some of my favorite restaurants are chipotle and burger king.

Wel that's it for me, and I hope to be a valued ember of this community

WXLM_kimberly, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Mmmmm.... Chipotle....

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Embers start fires, hope you are not here to flame bait.;) In any event welcome to DP.

Spoiltdiva, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  4. WXLM_kimberly

WXLM_kimberly Peon

Best Answers:
    oops! Didn’t take the time to review the post with the screen reader on my iPhone after posting ;) so didn’t catch the error. Some errors occasionally (no more times than not) make it past even my multiple reviews process. I’m not perfect… but I’m really trying here not to got banned for not speaking English (I’m a native English speaker but my spelling and grammar are broken from years and years of working with overseas vendors, tech support, etc.) but… I’m stepping up my checking processes as I’m not in the mood to get banned (again?) from another community who says “we’re an English speaking site…” and my broken English (spelling errors, grammatical inconsistencies, and extra “thes” in weird places (e.g. “I’ll call the FedEx from here to check on the status of that shipment..,”).

Again, I grew up in America, went to American school for 12 years… and thanks to way too much globalization; we might as well have flushed my education down the tubes. Like I said, not in the mood to get banned from (yet another) forum because my English isn’t “English enough”

WXLM_kimberly, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    If the mods are going to ban you, it really won't matter to them what mood you may be in.:rolleyes: But that won't happen. (at least not yet);) If you are to thrive here, you will have to become accustomed to the offbeat humor that prevails throughout the site.....enjoy.:)

Spoiltdiva, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  6. WXLM_kimberly

WXLM_kimberly Peon

Best Answers:
    given enough time, I think I can assimilate into this forum’s culture :) since resistance is futile… I will be assimilated:)

WXLM_kimberly, Sep 21, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva likes this.