1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Highest Paying Affiliates

Discussion in 'Websites' started by canaryspace, Sep 20, 2021.

I have just finished building a website that provides information on some of the highest paid 2 tier affiliate programs.

I think the domain is quite a good one. I have chosen 10 affiliate programs that I think are well worth promoting.

https://highestpayingaffiliates.com/

Let me know what you think and if you know of any others I should maybe add.

Thank you.

canaryspace, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It would be useful to have a table that summarises the core features of those programs, something like:
    • name
    • geographic limits, if any
    • adult - what content will end up on my site
    • payments to Paypal? bank?
    • payment frequency
    • min traffic
    • rules
    I don't know what other criteria would be because I'm not into affiliate stuff but I see posts here where people claim to have been ripped off when they've broken strict TOS so I'd want to see upfront that there's no point in looking at, say, StripCash because it's adult content and I don't want that on my site. If a program only pays to an account type I don't have then I need to know that in advance. Or if they only pay monthly but I need cash weekly, I might choose another program.

The site itself is simple enough but slooooow to scroll. For a page that really doesn't do anything, there's a lot of javascript on the page.

upload_2021-9-21_11-9-12.png

sarahk, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  3. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for taking a look.

I think the idea of a table with the % of revenue, types of earnings, payment info etc is a really good idea, something I will add in the next day or 2.

I'm sort of hooked on the Avada theme which does have a lot of javascript, I definitely need to work on minimising it, lots of things there not needed.

4. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    qwikad.com, Sep 20, 2021 IP
  5. canaryspace

canaryspace Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Would that be negative for SEO though? I always thought that a homepage should have a lot of content but I'm not an SEO expert in any way. I could change the homepage to that and maybe add some meta tags through Yoast. Not sure though, would it work?

6. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Never build sites for the search engines. Build them for users to enjoy. The search engines (well the only search engine you should care about is Google) will pick up on that. Happy users that are engaged will be your strongest asset. Not some SEO.

qwikad.com, Sep 20, 2021 IP
    deathshadow and sarahk like this.
  7. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    • Bluehost.
    • Elementor.

tobysurf, Sep 22, 2021 IP
  8. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Quite literally what Matt Cutts told us 15 years ago: Write for the user, not the search engine. Given he was running Google's Anti-spam division at the time, he was kind of THE person to listen to on the subject!

Now, as to the site itself. Illegible colour contrasts (white on cyan, really?), undersized fixed metric (px) fonts, Goofy bandwidth wasting animated crap that only impresses those with the mentality of a five year old, hard to read serif fonts on headings, broken alternative navigation... and that's just a cursory inspection.

Popping the bonnet it's the typical train wreck laundry list of how NOT to build a website I've come to expect from scam artist nube bait like turdpress. Gibberish heading orders, blocking scripts, nonsensical lack of proper semantics, endless pointless DIV and classes for nothing...

It's such a shit-show I won't even TRY to get into how much is wrong with the HTML, since if you brought that to me as a client I'd tell you to throw ALL of it in the trash. There is nothing of value to save from it, as evidenced by the 140k of HTML being vomited up to deliver 3.29k of plaintext and two dozen content images, not even 8k of HTML's flipping job! The entire page is easily ten to fifteen time the code that should be present because it's just crapped together any-old-way.

deathshadow, Sep 25, 2021 IP