1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

What are your key frustrations re social content creation?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by millerakungs, Sep 9, 2021.

Hey Folks I’m building a design tool to simplify social content creation and design. I’m really keen to know what are your key frustrations regards social content creation/design? What do you hate the most? What do you wish was better?

Thanks ✌️

millerakungs, Sep 9, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Getting royalty-free images and keeping track of the images used and where you found them.

Years ago we got stung by Getty for stealing their images. We couldn't remember where we'd found them so paid up. It would be great to have a chrome extension that tracks every images downloaded using "save as"

sarahk, Sep 9, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.
  3. millerakungs

millerakungs Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah, that's a big one. I personally never had a situation like this, but I know most design agencies are SOOO freaking out about any photo we use.

millerakungs, Sep 10, 2021 IP
  4. ClaudiaBrunson

ClaudiaBrunson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The common challenges involved with social media are hacking, and a threat to security and privacy. Hacking: the most common risk or challenge of using social media is hacking. Hacking is a kind of criminal offense where hackers access the user account and cease all kinds of personal information of those users.

ClaudiaBrunson, Sep 12, 2021 IP
  5. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I think your account has been hacked!

sarahk, Sep 12, 2021 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Lacking the ideas for posts and campaigns, it's really difficult to always come up with some new projects that will be engaging enough for users and that will attract new followers. Wish there was some site that generates different ideas for each niche.

VortexAlpha, Dec 27, 2021 IP
  7. Kerry Watson

Kerry Watson Banned

Best Answers:
    I wish for a tool that is helping me to create unique content without difficulties.

And It has Excellent research abilities, a thorough understanding of SEO, The ability to concentrate.

Kerry Watson, Jan 8, 2022 IP