1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Alternative to PayPal?

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by machinist_911, May 3, 2017.

1. etc

etc Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You will find it best to use a payment system that will not scam you. Paypal had so much issues frozen accounts to disputes of funds. Best option is cryptocurrency. Bitcoin!

etc, Apr 12, 2020 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    But most of other gateways are not reliable like paypal because you can put custom form code according to your need without many documentations and process with paypal, very secure ... Can take payment in any currency from about all over world .... So i think paypal deserve it to take some additional charge. I use also paypal but for its charges according to his services are very fair. I am fully satisfied by paypal.

If looking for paypal alternative then Skrill and 2checkout is best than other.

seomanualsubmission, Apr 13, 2020 IP
  3. Cookiemodels.com

Cookiemodels.com Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you don't mind using crypto currency, Bitpay.com is a way to process crypto currency payments with a push of a button. #bitpay

Cookiemodels.com, Jan 31, 2021 IP
  4. shakiba.proba

shakiba.proba Active Member

Best Answers:
    you can use unitpay and coinbase commerce gateway for taking any kind of payment

shakiba.proba, Feb 7, 2021 IP
  5. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    ccavenue
    payU
    Instamoja
    are best alternative for Paypal, please check review before buying any payment gateway

usaukclassifieds, Feb 8, 2021 IP
  6. Davidworner

Davidworner Peon

Best Answers:
    There are many sites that are similar to PayPal with more or less features. I will list some of the best money transfer sites, which I have found while searching for an alternative method for receiving payments. If you know of any others, feel free to suggest via the comments.

For the quick read, here is the list of services that are mentioned below:

1. Payoneer

2. Stripe

3. Transferwise

4. 2checkout

5. Skrill

Hope you got your answer.

Davidworner, Mar 16, 2021 IP
  7. duperhost

duperhost Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the customer wants to buy with a credit card, there are too many alternatives, depending on your customer's availability in the county you need to make research and ask your customers.

duperhost, Mar 19, 2021 IP
  8. RichMailer

RichMailer Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello!

Personally, I changed from PayPal to https://m4bank.com/ because they have much better customer support and transfers are way faster. Plus they have developed their mobile app, so it can be more helpful for you or anybody else.

I started to use this bank and its services after PayPal refused to return my money back when they (!) canceled my transfer. So yeah, I do not trust them anymore.

RichMailer, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  9. shaon99

shaon99 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    dear you can use skrill or neteller this is best site alternative paypal

shaon99, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  10. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Payoneer and Stripe will be pretty good for you, they are not so expensive as PayPal

NicoleW, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  11. 1popularity

1popularity Member

Best Answers:
    [QUOTE = "NicoleW, publicación: 19709985, miembro: 949981"] Payoneer y Stripe te vendrán muy bien, no son tan caros como PayPal [/ QUOTE]

p

payoneer can only pay you companies not individuals.

1popularity, Aug 9, 2021 IP
  12. Robard

Robard Peon

Best Answers:
    If you're located in North America Helcim could be a good option? The only fee you pay is the processing fees on the transactions you put through. You can also buy a point of sale if you wanted to make in person payments as well.

I've used them for a while and they're great! Let me know if you have any questions:

https://www.helcim.com/

Robard, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  13. nayal

nayal Active Member

Best Answers:
    PayPal alternate site is skrill

nayal, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  14. Lorene

Lorene Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I also always wanted to know that. Had so many problems regarding my account. But PayPal seems to rule the world ;( An alternative would be Payoneer. But in comparison, not every website or service has it. PayPal seems to be the standard. Would be great that one day the world would have bitcoins/cryptos as the new standard, because its also so easy and fast, to make transfers!

Lorene, Sep 9, 2021 IP
  15. Elsa Johnson

Elsa Johnson Peon

Best Answers:
    Not sure if they can service India as they are based in the US. But I'm using Redde Payments as an alternative to PayPal and it's been great so far. PayPal held like 5k from us and it was just awful, so we switched to Redde. Here's their website if you want to check them out. Not sure if this is what you are looking for, but it worked for me.

Redde's Website

Elsa Johnson, Sep 21, 2021 IP
  16. Antreas

Antreas Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello there, Sure I can help you with a better payment gateway and processor , safe and established one. Please send me an email on and I will provide you with more details, pricing etc.

Antreas, Sep 28, 2021 IP
  17. Gardahn

Gardahn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    There are plenty of alternatives to paypal nowadays and fortunately the biggest part of them is avaliable in some countries, where are strict laws regarding the money transactions. I believe that you can use cryptocurrency wallets in case nothing, beside paypal, works in your country. Moreover, in some countries banks offer overseas transactions, but with a huge delay I guess. So, you should thoroughly learn the legislation of your country and try to find some ways how to get money from overseas. I don't think it will quite difficult for you actually, at least you can use google and easily find the answer.

Gardahn, Sep 30, 2021 IP
  18. Amit Kumar Mondal

Amit Kumar Mondal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can try "Payoneer".

Amit Kumar Mondal, Jan 11, 2022 IP