1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need some opinion about website design!

Discussion in 'Design' started by jerrytoms, Sep 6, 2021.

?

Did you like my work?

1. Yes, sure, good job.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. You need to make some changes to improve the design

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Man, share more experience and get more skills to work with such projects.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
    Hello guys. I'm a UI/UX designer with a small experience. I worked on small projects before. Made simple websites using HTML, CSS, and some Javascript. Just recently I've been asked to create this website https://RealSpyApps.com. This is my best project thus far, could you give me any pointers on how I could improve? I'm still a junior designer and looking for all possible feedback. I've spent a lot of time on this client :)

upload_2021-9-7_2-25-4.jpeg

upload_2021-9-7_2-25-14.jpeg

And some mobile version screenshots:
    upload_2021-9-7_2-25-40.jpeg
    upload_2021-9-7_2-27-40.jpeg

Tell me what you think, please.

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 6, 2021
    jerrytoms, Sep 6, 2021 IP
  2. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Error 520 is not a good website.

mmerlinn, Sep 7, 2021 IP
  3. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    The use of EM/REM is broken thanks to the 10px declaration on Body, flipping the bird at the very audience EM/REM is for. The thin-glyph webfont on the body text lowers the contrast level below WCAG minimums even though your declaration is AA compliant. With that font I would treat AAA normal as the actual MINIMUM because it's a blurry mess on cleartype and freetype. (lemme guess, Mac user with their "everything is blurry and bold"?)

The ATTEMPT at being responsive... isn't for me as a non-standard font metric user, again the mixing of PX and REM the likely culprit.

The goofy bloated animated trash is a waste of screen space and bandwidth, which mated to the train wreck laundry list of how NOT to write HTML that is turdpress? Well, the site is a bloated slow loading disaster. Combined with the lack of proper semantics, it's a giant middle finger to usability and accessibility.

deathshadow, Sep 25, 2021 IP
  4. shalom_m

shalom_m Member

Best Answers:
    • Contrast too low.
    • Found it hard to read – I love thin glyphs but the come at a terrible price.
    • Layout in the tablet range not well thought out.
    • From an SEO angle – the page is too long with too many concepts to be viable.

shalom_m, Nov 27, 2021 IP