1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How to Create navigational links ?

Discussion in 'Microdata' started by seotraining93, May 20, 2016.

Hi, I want to know how to create the links beneath description of search engine result like in the image below...please guide me how to create those kind of links....Thanks in Advance navigational links.jpg

seotraining93, May 20, 2016 IP
  2. Rezkin

Rezkin Peon

Best Answers:
    Google does that automatically. There is nothing you can do to intentionaly get them. My website got them once I started making content on a more frequent bases.

Rezkin, Oct 14, 2018 IP
  3. Daniel165

Daniel165 Member

Best Answers:
    The links in the “nav” element may point to other webpages or to different sections of the same webpage. It is a semantic element. Common examples of the “nav” elements are menus, tables, contents, and indexes.

Syntax:

<nav>
    Links
    </nav>

Daniel165, Jan 28, 2021 IP
  4. Local Rank Booster

Local Rank Booster Peon

Best Answers:
    There is no way to directly edit or select which links Google displays.

The only way to even have a chance of selecting these links is by structuring you website properly and include more internal links to the pages you want to appear under your URL in the search results.

I'd also consider the anchor texts used to link to those pages.

Local Rank Booster, Mar 7, 2021 IP
  5. VijayanKumar

VijayanKumar Active Member

Best Answers:
    By using <nav>tag in the content we can create a link represented in the image. It denotes the section of a page to provide those links on the current content or other. It points to different website or the same website but different content

VijayanKumar, Sep 3, 2021 IP