1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Programming To Extract ePins From Google Docs Sheets

Discussion in 'PHP' started by cashgen, Jul 30, 2021.

Is it possible to program to regularly extract some figures(epins) from a google docs file unto a spreadsheet? The epins are usually scattered and enclosed within some descriptive data on the google docs sheet.

Currently, i insert the epins manually unto a spreadsheet for uploading as csv which is quite time consuming and not economical. I can not use API for now as i am not yet such a big player in the market that will enable me link to a main source.

I intend to regularly scan some hard copy documents containing epins onto google docs and hopefully have the epins extracted from google docs file unto a spreadsheet which i will ultimately upload to my website as csv file.

Thanks for your anticipated input

cashgen, Jul 30, 2021 IP
  2. Vooler

Vooler Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Attach a sample document/sheet that contains epins, fetching feom googledrive, parsing, extracting specific data, generating csv etc, all us doable.
    Attach a sample please.

Stay well

Vooler, Dec 20, 2022 IP