1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Paypal gave me 6 days to comply

Discussion in 'Payment Processing' started by dess71, Jul 25, 2021.

To submit whatever they are asking. I can't because I am using my relative's account (He gave it to me). I have been using it for 10+yrs.
    Have to let it go now or if you guys think of any solution, pls point me something.

dess71, Jul 25, 2021 IP
  2. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    Have you ever had a Paypal account of your own that was banned? If yes, that is probably the problem. If no and you meet the requirements to be eligible for a Paypal account, just sign up for one of your own.

Smyrl, Jul 25, 2021 IP
    dess71 likes this.
  3. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Then that would be a violation of PayPal's rules. What were you expecting to happen?

Agent000, Jul 25, 2021 IP
    dess71 likes this.
  4. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is why I didn't create account of mine back then, Paypal was not available in my country. Now I do have Paypal of my own but it only sends money and not receive it. I use it to make payments via Payoneer card.

I can ask my relative in Canada of what is required but now he is married and it's difficult for him to deal with such financial issues. Because he can't decide alone now and people are so afraid of sharing their accounts with anyone for obvious reasons. But this Paypal account is not connected to his bank acct. So it's not verified. I was using it with a gift card he gave me. He was really helpful who gave me the opportunity to start online back then. That's all there is to it.

dess71, Jul 25, 2021 IP
  5. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    If you have your own account than why you can't receive the money on your PayPal, I don't really see the connection

NicoleW, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  6. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Most likely because of the laws in his country. Many countries either outright ban PP or severely restrict it.

mmerlinn, Jul 26, 2021 IP
  7. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I logged into that Paypal account and it doesn't show any notification of account limit. But the link in the Paypal email takes me to setting the business profile.

dess71, Jul 27, 2021 IP
  8. aurorazero

aurorazero Active Member

Best Answers:
    Then you have a business account and not a personal one. Change it back to a personal one or call paypal and have them do it. Yes it can be done I did for someone awhile back.

aurorazero, Mar 30, 2022 IP