1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Marketing is dead, need new ideas

Discussion in 'General Business' started by Rich-Marley, May 6, 2021.

1. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Good luck in getting a custom logo (that you have never promoted) to lasso viewers to your website.

mmerlinn, Jul 23, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  2. Mark Smith.230

Mark Smith.230 Peon

Best Answers:
    I didn't promote my website I'm doing a small business and I just linked that website to provide other a good thing...Thank you

Mark Smith.230, Jul 23, 2021 IP
  3. c1lonewolf

c1lonewolf Member

Best Answers:
    What exactly is the OP trying to market again?

c1lonewolf, Jul 23, 2021 IP
  4. Harvey Wolf

Harvey Wolf Member

Best Answers:
    You can have the best idea in the world, the best looking website, or blog, the best product service, app or whatever else but without anyone knowing about it - that idea / product is dead in the sand. You need people to know about it, so agree with Everyone. The only time marketing is dead is when you don't do it.

Harvey Wolf, Jul 25, 2021 IP
    mmerlinn and qwikad.com like this.
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Spot on!

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Jul 25, 2021 IP
    Harvey Wolf likes this.
  6. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Amazon has killed Affiliate marketing for website investors like me. Marketing is definately dead.

jaguar34, Aug 1, 2021 IP
  7. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    As someone who is working in the marketing area for almost a decade now, and especially in the affiliate marketing field, I wouldn't say that marketing is dead, it's not even close to it. I often hear these kinds of arguments that online marketing si oversaturated, but to be honest, can't quite agree as there is always enough space for everyone to succeed you just need to be patient and to work hard. Also, marketing is such a huge area, you can't say that it's dead overall as it depends on which type of marketing are you focusing on. Maybe you chose the wrong niche and because of it, you have this impression.

VortexAlpha, Dec 17, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  8. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If marketing doesn't work, you should change your strategy.
    1. Define your target audience, analyze competitors.
    2. Watch on your product with your potential customer's eyes. What do they need? Maybe you should improve your product.
    3. Make a portrait of your target audience. Who are they? What do they like? How do they live? That will be easier to find your audience after answering this questions.
    4. Try to help your target audience to fix their problem, do not just sell your product.

mindarya, Jan 6, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  9. Shaktimi

Shaktimi Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't agree with you that marketing is dead. Marketing still remains one of the main sources of clients and conversion. I believe that nowadays marketing gain momentum because there are many of companies which offer marketing service for pouplation. Moreover, they all moved to digital sphere and you can easily find services for the needs of your business.
    The matter here is to understand that everything that marketers do, you can easily master on your own in case you will devote particular time to this activity. The most part of entrepreneurs doesn't want to do it, but I think they have to do it.

Shaktimi, Jan 28, 2022 IP
  10. johan888

johan888 Active Member

Best Answers:
    marketing is a principle, it never dies, just changing form, or in some situation it got more competition.
    Solution?
    Get more creative, more strategies n tactics.
    Clear our head, think what to do n test.

johan888, Feb 5, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  11. Anders Larsson

Anders Larsson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Think out of the box. Each social media platform needs to figure out how much authority they should assign to someone. So in my experience as a youtube influencer, I had to spend a very long time before YouTube could trust me.
    The challenging part is building trust with the platforms. These platforms are going to market your content. Once you have that trust, marketing will be easier.

Anders Larsson, Feb 5, 2022 IP
    jrbiz likes this.