1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Good and complete, already with advanced level, Copywriting courses

Discussion in 'Copywriting' started by Sam Alf, Jul 20, 2021.

‍♂️ Good to all Copywriters.
    Can you advise me on good Copywriting courses (no matter the price), which are very complete and have an advanced level and with enough informative content to learn everything or at least as much Copywriting as possible, I mean... that don't be too superficial or too basic. I'm talking about a course that is already from medium to advanced level, because the basic and superficial fundamentals, because "the b á bá" I already have knowledge.

I'm counting on you here in the group to advise me on some good courses.
    I am grateful to everyone.

Sam Alf, Jul 20, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Skillshare and udemy would have them.

qwikad.com, Jul 21, 2021 IP
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    What language are you planning to write copy for? If it is English, are you interested in American English, British English, Australian English, etc.? When you get to more advanced copywriting, I expect that specific idioms, cultural norms, legalities and more will be involved. For example, if you use the noun "boot" in the U.S., you are talking about a type of foot apparel. If you use that same word in the U.K., you are talking about part of a car. In the U.S., you have to navigate Fair Trade and other regulations, depending on the subject matter. Laws and regulations in the U.K. are likely quite different. An experienced and well-trained copywriter needs to be on top of these issues for the specific client they are working for.

jrbiz, Jul 22, 2021 IP
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Then you have Cochney English and Glasgow English. To understand these one has to don the Translation Model tinfoil hat.

Spoiltdiva, Jul 22, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  5. Julzwriter

Julzwriter Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    AWAI's Secrets of Writing High-Performance B2B Copy program by Steve Slaunwhite

Julzwriter, Aug 11, 2021 IP