1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Adsense Authority Website Creation

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by Lakshmi SEO, Mar 23, 2020.

Price

Information

Instant Pay:
No

Does not qualify for feedback.

Info here is claimed by the seller and is not a replacement for your own due diligence.

Embed

HTML:
BBCode:
Link image:
    If you are looking for Adsense authority website creation on any niche then this thread would be the ideal choice.
    Why Authority Websites
    1. Satisfies the reader/visitor who wants to know all about the niche completely.
    2. Loved by Google and sees it has a potentially informative site.
    3. Has a very good CTR conversion and Good CPC.
    What this service offers

1. You can come up with your niche preference or I can choose the perfect niche for you.
    2. I will do keyword research using LongTail Pro and the report will be sent to you for confirmation.
    3. Once we decide on the keyword, I will recommend the domain name and it is your responsibility to buy domain and hosting.
    4. For $35 you will get 5 articles each 1000 words and on-page optimized using Yoast plugin.
    5. Each article will be unique and informative (not spun), SEO optimized, interlinked with another article, externally link to wiki sites and covers all topics in the niche.
    6. I will add a Facebook, Pinterest, Instagram page for social media sharing.
    7. I will create a simple infographic relevant to your niche for free of cost.
    8. I also provide an action plan and guide for your website to get ranked on Google.
    Want to see my sample sites? Reply here

Lakshmi SEO, Mar 23, 2020 IP
  2. Lakshmi SEO

Lakshmi SEO Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 4
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Lakshmi SEO, Jul 21, 2021 IP