1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Banner Ads for E-Commerce Website

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by Paul McCarthy Banners, Jul 18, 2021.

Is it a good idea to use banner ads for an E-Commerce website?

Paul McCarthy Banners, Jul 18, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    No, banner ads tell the world you don't believe in your business. If you don't believe in, why should they trust you with their money?

Last edited: Jul 19, 2021
    sarahk, Jul 18, 2021 IP
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    With the Paul McCarthy Banners name I see where it's all going. Nevertheless, even some big retailers show their own banners promoting discounts, etc. I guess it all depends.

qwikad.com, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    oh that's different. I thought the OP meant 3rd party ads to earn extra revenue.

sarahk, Jul 19, 2021 IP
  5. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Wouldn't recommend it, it can look spammy on the site and you may leave a bad impression on users, especially if you place too many of them on the site. For a good user experience, which is especially important on e-commerce sites, you need to keep pages clean and simple so that visitors can quickly find desired products and make some purchase.

VortexAlpha, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  6. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I think he is asking for banner ads for his ecommerce site to another site ....... Not adding banner ads to his site ..... am i right ??? :cool:
    At ecommerce site banner ads of other third party products or services is just like you are saying to your customer that go and buy from there.

According to me if any website is getting real traffics from related niche market then can try banner ads to get some additional traffics to your website ... But if your banner appeared on any spam website means you are hurting your branding.

seomanualsubmission, Jan 18, 2022 IP
  7. Lisamay123

Lisamay123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    banner ads are just one element of a comprehensive marketing strategy. It's essential to integrate them with other marketing channels, such as social media, email marketing, search engine optimization (SEO), and content marketing, to maximize your reach and achieve better results.

Lisamay123, Jun 12, 2023 IP
  8. Foma Looke

Foma Looke Banned

Best Answers:
    What is the best option to bring people to your new website? Banners Ads vs Paid Backlinks VS Video promo or What?????

Foma Looke, Nov 25, 2023 IP