1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Size of Audience for Remarketing

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by nickjonnes, Jul 17, 2021.

I dont have a lot of monthly users on my site (currently only around 150 per month). How many users do you need to be able to get half-decent results from remarketing?

nickjonnes, Jul 17, 2021 IP
  2. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I can't comment exactly, it depends on your type of market

nextsmm, Dec 13, 2021 IP
  3. Anothermarketeer

Anothermarketeer Peon

Best Answers:
    I can't recall the exact number you need but i would imagine closer to 5000 per month or higher would be your best bet.

The way I look at it is; if you have relatively low number of visitors <1000 you need to check if they have high engagement on your website? Does the majority make a purchase? If not then its clear you would need a much higher visitor count before remarketing in order to make the remarketing worth it and targeting more potential customers.

Anothermarketeer, Dec 23, 2021 IP
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    As I remember, you need to have at least 1000 users to be able to create a new audience group and create remarketing campaigns, so you will need to wait for more time to collect them.

VortexAlpha, Dec 29, 2021 IP