1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Should I create a new website & instagram for my 2 niches ?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by reality250, Jul 14, 2021.

I am focussed on the REAL ESTATE niche, because i bought a course from rainmakers at the beginning of this year, I have all the recources templates ect.

Sending cold emails, IG Dm's a lot of work to get 30 replies from interested realtors and maybe 1-2 strategy calls.

And most of the time is going to strategy calls or sending cold outreach following up,
    I also had some strategy calls with galleries because I am trying to try this niche out, but duo to lack of results and case studies, I couldn't close yet. But I am currently workin on it.

But the art niche is where I am passionate about. But no case studies. No references_ _: generateyourclients.online

My only question is:

which niche should I position myself as an expert ? both ? my instagram is : tandigital

reality250, Jul 14, 2021 IP
  2. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Hi mate, you can position yourself on both niche, later you just get which one is really yours. I guess you need two separate accounts in Instagram or you can think how you may combine this niches.

NicoleW, Jul 15, 2021 IP
    cronik and jrbiz like this.
  3. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I think that @NicoleW is right in that you would be best served to have an account for each business that you are promoting. Real estate and art are too far apart in terms of how and to whom you market, imo.

jrbiz, Jul 15, 2021 IP
    cronik likes this.
  4. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    Try working with both niches, for real estate you already have some experience and knowledge that you can use, and for art, you have the passion and you could give something valuable to the community, for sure. Open profiles also for art and see how it is going, test different things and approaches as this way you will be able to conclude which niche you could monetize more.

VortexAlpha, Jan 26, 2022 IP
  5. Aurilar

Aurilar Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Developing two niches simultaneously is a tough work. Better decide faster what to do with both ones until you face a total burnout for real.
    I think, you'd rather choose a niche where you understand everything and it doesn't matter whether you are passionate about this niche or not. If you are passionate about arts, but have no idea how to promote it, then it's better to stay in real estate niche as it's the only way for you to generate income. But of course, you shouldn't devote your life to something you don't really like. Gradually, test the waters in art niche.

Aurilar, Jun 29, 2022 IP
    cronik likes this.
  6. reality250

reality250 Greenhorn

Best Answers:

Thank you this helped alot!

reality250, Jul 1, 2022 IP