1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Canva Pro opinions

Discussion in 'Photoshop' started by PigSonic, Jun 4, 2021.

Hi,

I bought canvas pro for a while, what do you think, I paid a small amount

What do you think?, Can replace canvas pro photoshop?

Regards!
    #PigSonic

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 4, 2021
    PigSonic, Jun 4, 2021 IP
  2. bijutoha

bijutoha Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    IMO, Canva is an excellent layout and publishing tool, but it is not a substitute for Photoshop; it is not a photo manipulation or photo compositing tool; it is an on-the-go mobile desktop web-based design tool, but its primary function is the layout, not photo-manipulation or special effects.

bijutoha, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  3. virtualmoney

virtualmoney Peon

Best Answers:
    yes, canva pro is best for any design and can use any unskilled person also but photoshop not and canva is not a substitute of photoshop.

virtualmoney, Jun 27, 2021 IP
  4. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Canva and Photoshop are two independent platforms, they have different goals, it's easier to work with canva as you don't need to have any specific skills. But if you want to get the same results with Photoshop you gonna need to educate yourself in this field

NicoleW, Jun 29, 2021 IP
  5. Manoj_Online

Manoj_Online Active Member

Best Answers:
    Canva is a great tool to design images for blog posts and social media. Canva Pro is integrated with GettyImages to use premium images for free. I was using it for a long time. Recently, I found a lifetime deal on AppSumo for Pixelied. Now I am using it for designing images.

Manoj_Online, Jul 3, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Pixelied looks pretty good, the free option seems generous - what made you decide to pay?

sarahk, Jul 3, 2021 IP
  7. Sphor

Sphor Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As someone who uses both Canva (pro) and Photoshop on a regular basis, I think they both have their uses and I dont think one could replace the other.

For making logos, photoshop is my go-to because it has much more tools geared towards logo design.

But for things like simple graphics and infographics, I like to use Canva. The simplicity of Canva makes it great for even those without any graphic designing experience - it is very user-friendly.

Sphor, Jul 7, 2021 IP
  8. shamimfresh105

shamimfresh105 Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh yeah, canva pro is a very good online graphic design software to make easily any photo-related word. I think canva is easy

shamimfresh105, Aug 9, 2021 IP