1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Best way to protect Adsense from botnets

Discussion in 'AdSense' started by lapidus, Jun 23, 2021.

Hello people

So i think this will be very interesting topic.

As first to say i know there is a lot of people who suffer click bombing by botnets or by humans.

I am here to we can share some knowledge about this very sensitive topic,and help each other to solve this problem. Usually people get banned by Adsense without their faults. Invalid traffic activity is when automated programs or botnets click on your ads,and then destroy your adsense. I see lot of BIG boys have adsense and i was ask my self how they protect adsense accounts.
    I was heard that some good firewall can protect adsense somehow. Example Cloudflare have "Bot managmenet" addon against advertising botnets.

People, please share your opinions and knowledge about this topic,where to find some solution to protect Adsense. Is there some PHP script will be block fraud clicks by robots etc?

lapidus, Jun 23, 2021 IP
  2. AndersonTG

AndersonTG Peon

Best Answers:
    If you are using WordPress, you can use an AdSense protection plugin to block invalid traffic and clicks.
    Also, monitor your account and your traffic to identify any invalid sources.
    Source: wpbeginner.com

AndersonTG, Jun 27, 2021 IP
  3. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    We understand that a third party may generate invalid activity on your ads without your knowledge or permission. This can be done in two ways:

1. Manually: the party generates the activity themselves, or encourages others to do so
    2. Automatically: the party uses some sort of automated process, such as a click bot

Because this kind of activity doesn't reflect genuine viewer interest in the ads, we’re constantly improving our detection systems to identify these patterns and filter them as invalid.

jessicaherron9, Oct 6, 2021 IP