1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Contest $20 to create icon

Discussion in 'Design Contests' started by snaponsin, Jun 6, 2021.

1. me2_me2

me2_me2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    a half of month for a urgent job :p

me2_me2, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  2. MikeRon

MikeRon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    beware of this contest holder. she may contact you to continue what i have started. she asks too many revisions and does not guarantee your prize. she insist that this is a simple job but but she wants our designs to make it a real 3d and expect 20 dollars in return. this client is rude. i dont want to tolerate anymore. i was just being generous to her to give her what she wanted. but this took so much of my time, and i get nothing in return.

thanks so much but never again.

MikeRon, Jun 21, 2021 IP
    muddy786 and me2_me2 like this.
  3. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Many of you guys here have known me for a very long time that i'm a 100% reliable CH that always pay after job delivered. I've been running contests here for yrs and have designers here who have won several of my contests.

This guy is new and doesn't understand that a client has right to revisions once your design is picked by the client. We only asked him to make some changes until its perfectly suits the client. And we were very close to finish the design, before he became rude and was asking me to pay him else he won't continue.
    I had to remind him that this is a contest and revisions are part of the rules of the CH. Over the years, I've been running contests I never pay until client is happy and job done. Most of you here know that.
    So guys please ignore his comment above. He is just bitter for no reason and doesn't want to finish the design he started. That's foolishness! Because we were going to announce him winner, but imagine this attitude he displays? And I don't think I want him on my contests anymore! :(

Guys the first time he won was 2 weeks ago. See the evidence attached. He did revisions for us without complaining. So why is he complaining on this one? Is this normal?

Attached Files:

snaponsin, Jun 21, 2021 IP
  4. MikeRon

MikeRon Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    this is funny. you picked my design but you made me do endless revision, you even want to make my design a real 3d. i was politely hinting for a raise since it is not a simple task anymore but instead you give me a rude attitude.
    you wanted to rip me off my talent for a cheap 20.

even funnier because i did far more than that other designer you mentioned. its not like you gave me his Raw file for me to open it and revise. so why are you implying that it will give me an advantage to finish someone's design? i made my own version from scratch.

talking about not being rude. but i think you are rude. not me. this is not about getting paid., this is about your endless revisions and your cheap 20.​

Last edited: Jun 22, 2021
    MikeRon, Jun 22, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva and me2_me2 like this.
  5. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    You saw the contest headline clearly mentioned a $20 prize for the contest. Why did you join? Did anyone force you? So you have no reason to complain now after joining the contest and doing a few revisions for us.
    It's all pointless arguments!

Please stop writing on my thread. Your no longer a contestant here!!

snaponsin, Jun 22, 2021 IP
  6. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    All designers as well as CH holders have the right to voice their concerns/opinions. This thread is the sole property of Digitalpoint Forums. To date DP has not practiced censorship, I trust that this policy will continue going forward.

Spoiltdiva, Jun 22, 2021 IP
    me2_me2 and MikeRon like this.
  7. snaponsin

snaponsin Notable Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Technoguy is winner of this contest. Thanks everyone for your awesome entries.
    @technoguy pls send the files.
    Thanks

snaponsin, Jul 8, 2021 IP