1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Need help to increase followers in youtube channel with 52k subscribers

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by forumrating, May 14, 2021.

Basically its a property channel with most unique collection of homes, im looking forward to suggestions so as to how to make it reach the right audience. Some houses are so impossible to reach but it can be viewed through the channel. i worked very hard to start it from 0 and naturally reach this level :)

forumrating, May 14, 2021 IP
  2. DzCoder

DzCoder Active Member

Best Answers:
    You can buy subscriber, I think Indians or Chineses have this possibility to increase your followers on YouTube.

Try to contact all influencers you know for Ad

DzCoder, May 14, 2021 IP
  3. jaymi

jaymi Member

Best Answers:
    I have a few questions:

1. You have 52k followers, are you getting the same amount of views per new video, more, less?
    2. Are you constantly posting new videos?
    3. Where are these houses located? Is it a specific market/location you are targeting?
    4. What is your target and goal? (what are the videos about and why are you posting them and who do you expect to watch them)

Based on those questions I could try to answer your question, but maybe at that point, you would also be able to answer your question at least a little bit better also.

jaymi, May 16, 2021 IP
  4. forumrating

forumrating Notable Member

Best Answers:
    1. views fluctuate as per the video
    2. yes i do post new videos but there is a gap at times in posting
    3 its in india
    4 few houses are on rentals, some are for sale and many for references, it serves to people also who are looking to make or build own home as reference

forumrating, May 18, 2021 IP
  5. Vicky64

Vicky64 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    i think the best way to grow your channel basically is posting frequently and be consistent share your channel to your friends and family they will easily support you to grow i have a friend who have grown his channel from 0 subscribers up to 3000 subscribers just by being consistent.

Vicky64, May 18, 2021 IP
  6. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    What was your promotional tactic before? what channels did you use to get 52k of subscribers?

Leadnetwork, May 19, 2021 IP
  7. Cloud_Geek

Cloud_Geek Peon

Best Answers:
    Try influencer marketing. Feature any influencer in your video then they will share it from social handles. In this way, you may push the not only number of views but also subscribers as well..

Cloud_Geek, Jun 1, 2021 IP
  8. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Don't buy subscribers, more often than not they wont convert into revenue and relevancy. You have to treat your channel as if its your own website. Promote it in relevant forums, participate on relevant blogs, participate on social media and even start your own facebook group. Are you trying to earn income from your channel?

Randall Magwood, Jun 3, 2021 IP
  9. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    You have to promote it on different traffic channels, first of all Social media, also you can promote on relevant forums and blogs, use SEO for your channel. I believe it will help

Leadnetwork, Jun 4, 2021 IP
  10. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    What promotional channels are you using now? maybe you should look wider and try something else, like ask a bloggers in related niche to promote your channel

NicoleW, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  11. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to boost your YouTube followers, I recommend going with influencers, and I use the shoutcart website to find new influencers. I use shoutcart for Instagram, but you need to check the influencer website for YouTube.

usaukclassifieds, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  12. robertbrownn

robertbrownn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your subscribers in the YouTube channel the there are lots of ways. Some of them are given below:-

1. Publish LONG Videos (10+ Minutes)
    2. Promote Videos In Your End Screen
    3. Branding Watermark = Subscribe Button
    4. Focus On Quality… Not Quantity
    5. Create a Channel Tagline
    6. Make a Killer Channel Trailer
    7. Create Videos That CRUSH Watch Time
    8. Embed YouTube Videos In Blog Posts
    9. Promote Your Channel In Ebooks, Webinars, Presentations, and Lead Magnets
    10. Optimize Your Channel Page

Not the list but one of the best options, buy YouTube views and subscribers from Sociallym. It is the best way to instantly boost your channel. This is the best way to grow you channel and when people visit your profile and see a huge no of subscribers and video views. It creates trust and helps to increase video views and subscribers organically.

Hope this information is helpful for you.

robertbrownn, Jun 20, 2021 IP
  13. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to get more subscribers, you need to make some paid ads that will show across YouTube as that way you will bring a lot more users to your channel. In these ads, you should target an audience that has an interest in real estate and you will need to put a lot of effort into this. Also, you can try to connect with other channels related to this, be active there, write comments, and so on, as it could also help you get more views and subscribers.

VortexAlpha, Jan 26, 2022 IP