1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Web 2.0 Still a Best Idea

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by janicekinder, Jun 16, 2021.

I know it might a stupid question but eager to know Is still web 2.0 a good idea for strong backlink?

janicekinder, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  2. seomanualsubmission

seomanualsubmission Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 generally using no follow and its working as mini website. So its helpful if you have not website otherwise its good for drive traffics by safe ways (Sometime for restricted niche markets also). Generally i saw that if you think that due to backlinks your site rank can heart then create few web2.0 and start to create backlinks for them. If you are getting rank and traffics then traffics will redirect to your website also.

If you have good website then can create web2.0 for popularity but its more helpful in backlinks because they use (more than 80% web2.0 properties) either nofollow or UGC tag and these tags are generally not followed by bots (If followed then will not count as backlinks).

Web2.0 is not bad but also not so good to create backlinks. Guest posting is more better option than web 2.0.

seomanualsubmission, Jun 16, 2021 IP
  3. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 links are effective tools for managing the discussion of material directed to a website. These backlinks come from highly authority domains and, if done correctly, can have a significant ranking impact.

usaukclassifieds, Jun 17, 2021 IP
  4. Maintec Solutions

Maintec Solutions Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Web 2.0 links are important SEO for gaining organic traffic or managing the discussion of material related to a website. The backlinks you made are from high domain authority and, if done properly, Show a good ranking impact.
    Thank You.

Last edited: Jun 18, 2021
    Maintec Solutions, Jun 18, 2021 IP
  5. Maxcro

Maxcro Active Member

Best Answers:
    Excellent and according to my point of view, Web 2.0 links are effective tools as well as important SEO for gaining organic traffic!

Maxcro, Jun 18, 2021 IP
  6. Ujjal Chandra

Ujjal Chandra Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes, you can make backlinks to the web 2.0 website. But make backlink high domain authority website

Ujjal Chandra, Jun 23, 2021 IP
  7. janicekinder

janicekinder Peon

Best Answers:
    Much appreciate all for sharing valuable thought. I'll follow them.

janicekinder, Jun 27, 2021 IP
  8. ArtificialIntelligence

ArtificialIntelligence Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I think web 2.0 backlinks still working. You can get high authority quality backlinks from 2.0 websites, a such example of websites are:
    1. Medium
    2. Wordpress.com
    3. Blogger
    4. Tumblr
    5. Sites.google.com
    6. Livejournal

ArtificialIntelligence, Jan 27, 2023 IP