1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

AWEBER.COM Is A SCAM - Stay Away From Them- They are disguised Fraudsters

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Karl Jonig, Jun 10, 2021.

Today I am going to be showing you all the evil practices of AWEBER.COM - AWEBER
    You are advised to stay away from them. Your services with them, mailing with them is a risk.

This is not a post for me to blackmail them. I am going to be explaining in a few mins.

We have been using AWEBER.COM for some days on their FREE TRIAL. Our opens rates has exceeded about 15% - so we decided to add all members of our site - about 3000 of them to aweber which we have been making normally using SENDGRID and our receivers have always been responding well.

Immediately after making payments for the AWEBER UPGRADE, they closed the account and told me to my face that we cannot be refunded. WE FIND THIS TO BE UNRULY, RUDE. AWEBER DIDNT and have refused to REFUND us.

STAY AWAY FROM THEM. If you have built a large cache of mailing list with them. You do so at your own risk.

WORST OF ALL IS THEIR SUPPORT: They outrightly shut you out by banning you so the LIVECHAT doesnt work again and instantly block you. They immediately close a CHAT and BAN you.

AWEBER.COM IS A SCAM, IS RUDE. STAY AWAY FROM THEM. My gentle advice. THEY ARE GOD FORSAKEN SCAMMERS

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 12, 2021
    Karl Jonig, Jun 10, 2021 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I going to call you out as a liar, or at least being economical with the truth. If they did that, then YOU must have done something that severely violated the rules that you agreed to follow.

Given your two previous threads here, you seem to have a habit of doing this.

Last edited: Jun 11, 2021
    Agent000, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  3. Karl Jonig

Karl Jonig Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    It is a best practice that if a business agreement doesn't go well, or let us say, their rules, were violated which we didn't, then you REFUND such person. I do not think you have experienced this. You pay for a PRODUCT, Next thing is that they CLOSE and BAN you off. They tell it to your FACE, you cannot be REFUNDED. Who does that???

I ask you because it seems you are seeking attention, you are less busy or you probably are one of the worst, wicked, and epileptic support staff from them.

If you cannot service an agreement of someone with the product they paid for. SIMPLE. REFUND THEM. Or better still, let's say, you REFUND part of them, or lets say, you tell them when to REFUND.

IF YOU DO NOT DO THIS, YOU ARE A THIEF, I REPEAT, YOU ARE A THIEF - YOU HERE TRYING TO COVER UP FOR THEM AND THE WHOLE AWEBER STAFF.
    THEIR SUPPORT ON LIVE CHAT, BAN US FROM CHATTING WITH THEM, OUTRIGHTLY CLOSED THE CHAT which is RUDE.

For your info, we have taken this issue up with the FTC and they are on this.

WE NEED OUR REFUND!!!
    You brat here covering up for them, would do worst. We have contacted them via email to refund us , they refused. iIf you do not have any useful thing to keep you busy, get out from this post.

++++++++++++++++

ONCE AGAIN,
    AWEBER.COM Is A SCAM (AWEBER INC) - Stay Away From Them- They are disguised Fraudsters

Karl Jonig, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  4. usaukclassifieds

usaukclassifieds Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I'm not using Aweber, i'm using getaresponse and mailchimp

usaukclassifieds, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  5. Agent000

Best Answers:
    Given your posting history and track record here, no one here is going to believe you or trust your side of the story nor support you.

I guess we must all be thieves then? With that kind of attitude I am not surprised that they no longer want to do business with you.

Agent000, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  6. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You've been using them for "days"?! and they declined to have you as a customer? Where's the scam? Where's the fraud? We're going to need transcripts and screenshots before we take you seriously.

Does the FTC work on behalf of Nigerian consumers as well as American?
    upload_2021-6-12_16-6-19.png

sarahk, Jun 11, 2021 IP
  7. mmerlinn

mmerlinn Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Bullshit. If you NEED that money, YOU SHOULD NEVER HAVE SPENT IT!

No LEGITIMATE business spends money they NEED. They ONLY spend money that has been BUDGETED for purchases. Your "business" appears to be a SCAM of some sort and the SCAMMER got caught and does not like the medicine.

You posted in a PUBLIC thread. If you did not want PUBLIC replies you should have NEVER posted this in a PUBLIC facing thread. Since this is a PUBLIC thread YOU have NO say so as to who posts to this PUBLIC thread.

mmerlinn, Jun 11, 2021 IP
    Spoiltdiva and sarahk like this.
  8. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm seeing a pattern here

upload_2021-6-12_20-48-24.png
    upload_2021-6-12_20-48-37.png

sarahk, Jun 12, 2021 IP
    Saputnik and Agent000 like this.
  9. Saputnik

Saputnik Active Member

Best Answers:
    When they see this thread, I'm sure they will get so scared that they will immediatelly issue you that refund you ask for. On top of that, they will give you lifetime premium service for free, just not to threaten them again, your posts may seriously affect their business!

Saputnik, Jun 12, 2021 IP
    Agent000 and mmerlinn like this.
  10. Agent000

Best Answers:
    ....or they will sue for defamation ...

Agent000, Jun 12, 2021 IP
    Saputnik, sarahk and mmerlinn like this.