1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Table stand for Google Reviews

Discussion in 'Placement / Reviews / Examples' started by Elon Musk, May 24, 2021.

Hey forum,
    I came across a Website who sell a Table Stand for more Google reviews. I find the idea behind it very well. With a stand you should get Google ratings and therefore be ranked higher on google. Is that correct? Will you be ranked higher with many reviews?
    (https://scan4gift.net)

Last edited: May 24, 2021
    Elon Musk, May 24, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Can you explain what a table stand is? that's new to me.

sarahk, May 27, 2021 IP
  3. KTabaie

KTabaie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't know about ranking higher per se, but it might lead to more organic traffic to your site? I imagine it's similar to shopping for something on amazon. You're more likely to purchase an item that has positive reviews than from someone that doesn't have any. It adds credibility to the product. Hope this helps

KTabaie, May 27, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I understand the value of google reviews, what I don't get is the "table stand for more google reviews". To me, a table stand is something you might prop an iPad on in your shop/cafe/restaurant to display a menu, info about your goods/services. I wouldn't expect customers to pick it up, log in with their personal details, and leave a review. The user pretending to be @Elon Musk says "with a stand you should get google ratings" and I just don't get it.

sarahk, May 27, 2021 IP
  5. KTabaie

KTabaie Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    I see your point, strange indeed

KTabaie, May 28, 2021 IP