1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SEO Review

Discussion in 'SEO' started by xfinitive technologies, Nov 27, 2020.

this is my website https://xfinitivetechnologies.com/ wanted to get some strategies to rank this website

xfinitive technologies, Nov 27, 2020 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    It's a WP theme with a usual mess. I doubt anyone can help that. Your only strategy should be writing quality content. Don't forget to submit your sitemap.xml via Google Search Console.

qwikad.com, Nov 28, 2020 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Do we start with the fake address or the appalling text?

Hire a backpacker, someone on fiverr, anyone could do a better job of writing your home page sales spiel than you've done. If you were meant to have ESL then it might be ok, but you present yourselves as an American company and therefore need to show some ability to communicate with your customers.

[​IMG]

It's interesting that on your Yola page you say you're in Mumbai but continue to use a non-existant street number on Louis XIV St.

How does digital marketing services have "users"?
    upload_2020-11-30_15-38-45.png

I don't know about India and the US but in NZ you're not allowed to blatantly lie.
    upload_2020-11-30_15-39-59.png

don't use social media buttons if you don't actually use social media
    upload_2020-11-30_15-40-47.png

Now I'm confused, on https://xfinitivetechnologies.com/about/ you're back to saying you're in Mumbai but you're describing yourself as a "local IT company" - that needs a rethink.

Is this really the role of a digital marketer?
    upload_2020-11-30_15-43-40.png

Before you worry too much about the SEO side of your site you have a lot of other digital marketing tasks to finish. It's a little incongruous to claim expertise when a few days ago you were asking this:
    upload_2020-11-30_15-45-32.png

sarahk, Nov 29, 2020 IP
  4. Xrp

Xrp Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    upload_2020-11-30_22-25-54.png you spelt services wrong. And it is quite faint.

Xrp, Nov 30, 2020 IP
  5. jaymi

jaymi Member

Best Answers:
    I couldn't even see the word Services in the image, I had to move the window to another screen with different contrast setting to see it.

jaymi, May 26, 2021 IP