1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Is it really possible to rank a website on Google in 3 months?

Discussion in 'Google' started by vna1611, May 9, 2020.

1. Mike Kelvin

Mike Kelvin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Yeah I agree Indexing the webpage is important, but after indexing you want Google to rank higher among all the keywords for which the website has been indexed. In order to rank higher you need backlinks, as Google needs credible sources to rank the page higher on keywords. So after indexing it's not your website will start ranking automatically, to rank well you need backlinks from well known website, that too natural links not automated links.

Mike Kelvin, May 19, 2021 IP
  2. YujinTan

YujinTan Member

Best Answers:
    if you mention new domain is hard need like 6 months or even one year which those experts claim
    if old domain with good backlinks is ok possible but again a lot of factors now a days
    Especially look at Google update screw around , I been affected organic traffic from 300+ drop just 20+ for months

YujinTan, May 22, 2021 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What i have understood from last 6 months using SEO software like Yoast, look you can't solely depend upon the software without inputting your SEO knowledge. You must at least know what things are to written down in any SEO software irrespective to any brand like Yoast. Definitely SEO software's boosts your ranking position only when used correctly & effectively. You can trust my experience of my own blog. I have been using Yoast from last more than 1 year. To me it is really dependable one. :cool:

dabbu347, May 23, 2021 IP
  4. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    yes, but it will depend on your website's competition. If popular in the field it will take 3 to 6 months or more while for the unique competition it will take less than 3 months or earlier.

KylieSweet, May 23, 2021 IP
  5. mrseobeast

mrseobeast Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    For me, life without google is unthinkable

mrseobeast, Jul 1, 2021 IP