1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Mewe: A Facebook Alternative For More Website Traffic

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Xavier Ludwig, May 13, 2021.

Traffic is the lifeblood for any online business or business in general. If you do not have traffic, there is no way in the world you will ever have a successful business.

As a blogger, I know all too well how difficult it can be to start a blog and get traffic.

Creating the blog is not that challenging, and writing can actually be fun (assuming you write what you are passionate about).

However, getting the traffic for your blog is what can be the game stopper.

Social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and even now Pinterest, it is challenging to get traffic back to your blog — and unless you are using ads, you will not get the reach that your blog will need to get traffic.

Luckily many new social media platforms make it easier for businesses and blogs to promote their products and content to people.

And the social media platform I will be talking about today is MeWe, Facebook’s competitor.

MeWe: A Great Alternative To Facebook Traffic

Mewe promotes and prides itself on this concept: “No Ads. No Spyware. No BS.”

The user interface is a bit similar to Facebook, which if you are coming of Facebook and want something as easy to navigate as Facebook, this is a huge plus.

Much like its concept says, there are no ads on its site, so your content can reach many people, assuming what you write is attention-grabbing.

It is free to join, and there are many groups with well over 1000s of members.

If you are looking for more traffic sources so that you can get more sales and, most importantly, LEADS for your business, this is a must.

Note: Do not overlook email marketing. The importance of collecting emails as a blogger is CRUCIAL. I am just now in my second month of blogging, realizing the importance of collecting emails.

If you found this article helpful, feel free to sign up for my newsletter, as I will be offering you many more traffic sources and blogging hacks to succeed.

Xavier Ludwig, May 13, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I like mewe.com because it does not censor speech nor try to push propaganda to it members and is an up and coming alternative to FB, which has gone to the dark side, especially recently.

jrbiz, May 15, 2021 IP
    JEET likes this.