1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Would love your opinion on my new website

Discussion in 'Websites' started by Badlands07, May 11, 2021.

Hello,

I would love to get feedback on look and feel and general usability of a new website we have been working on in the senior living space. The link is https://caringadvisor.com

Badlands07, May 11, 2021 IP
  2. Badlands07

Badlands07 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Any feedback would be great. Please and thanks!

Badlands07, May 16, 2021 IP
  3. dabbu347

dabbu347 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hi @Badlands07 I have taken look at your website. Please consider following points if they suits yourself.
    1. Remove the search box from the header. Since it there in main body of website will needed details.
    2. color of font used in main body (slightly grayish) should be more darker in color to suit entire content.
    3. Same issue is with the copyright content at the bottom. You can also apply same setting of color and even reduce the font size. So that entire matter becomes justified or as per your requirement.
    4. In section "who you are researching for" is too big. Reduce the overall size and font size of options within boxes.
    5. Place Term & Conditions, Privacy Policy at the bottom. Make them center aligned.
    Thanks in advance!

dabbu347, May 23, 2021 IP