1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How Do I find The keywords that drive traffic to my site?

Discussion in 'Google Analytics' started by Trophy Fitness Clothing, May 10, 2021.

Hi there,
    I successfully added analytics to my website, but I am not able to find out where the keywords part is in analytics. I need to find the words that drive people to my site. Can someone please help with this?

Trophy Fitness Clothing, May 10, 2021 IP
  2. danielgray

danielgray Peon

Best Answers:
    Google Analytics will help you with Traffic reporting. It will tell you the sources from where your traffic is coming from. Google Search Console will help you with this. GSC will provide you with a detailed report of queries and clicks from which your website is getting traffic. I hope this will help :)

danielgray, Oct 12, 2021 IP
  3. Johan watic

Johan watic Peon

Best Answers:
    Google analytics is best tool to show everything with authentic detail no doubt. You need to focus there !

Johan watic, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  4. Gamerseo

Gamerseo Member

Best Answers:
    There are the right tools to help you with this. Great examples are Ahrefs and Google Trends

Gamerseo, Nov 28, 2021 IP
  5. gerrypit

gerrypit Peon

Best Answers:
    Analyzing your site’s keyword traffic is a highly effective way to determine where your most valuable traffic is coming from. By digging into your keyword traffic, you can refine your SEO efforts, target high-quality traffic in your paid search campaigns, and capture additional traffic from relevant searches.

Keyword traffic analysis can help you:

• Identify content topics that your audience will find informative and useful
    • Prioritize your content production efforts to target the most valuable, high commercial intent keywords
    • Structure your paid search campaigns to target relevant keywords with tightly organized ad groups
    • Find negative keywords that you should exclude from your PPC campaigns

Last edited: Dec 23, 2021
    gerrypit, Dec 23, 2021 IP
  6. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    In the traffic reporting inside of Google Analytics, you will find the keywords category and there will be listed some phrases that led people to your site, but these insights aren't too broad and you won't get too much information this way, I think some paid tool for keywords analysis would give you much more details, but you can start here first and see if you managed to find what you have been looking for.

VortexAlpha, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  7. mindarya

mindarya Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Connect Analytics with Search Console, then go to Acquisition -- Search Console -- Queries. There you'll find what you need.

mindarya, Jan 6, 2022 IP
  8. Azharuddin Sheikh

Azharuddin Sheikh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    When you add analytics to your website, then you should open Google Analytics. After that, go to Acquisition, Overview, and Organic Search. After reaching this platform, you will be able to analyse how much traffic and for which keywords you are receiving organic traffic..?

Azharuddin Sheikh, Jan 7, 2022 IP
  9. davidblain6

davidblain6 Peon

Best Answers:
    you should try google analytics which is the best tool to find keywords. Else you can try ahref, semrush

davidblain6, Feb 5, 2022 IP
  10. Mia White

Mia White Peon

Best Answers:
    hey,
    Go to Behavior > Site Content > Landing Pages. You'll see a list of all your site's pages sorted by sessions. Select the page that you're interested in getting keyword data about and select Keyword as a secondary dimension.

Mia White, Mar 28, 2022 IP