1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Beginner advice for Google Ads

Discussion in 'Google AdWords' started by Robertmd123, Apr 7, 2021.

Hello, I am starting a medical practice from scratch and am looking to advertise my services to the local community. I created a Google Ads account and set up my campaign with a daily budget of $19/day or $578 monthly max. How does this exactly work? Is this only pay for clicks? How much are they charging per click? Sorry for the basic questions but I am new to online advertising.

Thank you in advance for your help. Any advice is greatly appreciated!

Robertmd123, Apr 7, 2021 IP
  2. AppyArry

AppyArry Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

You took a great step towards your business.
    To answer your question, yes, Google charge you cost per click which means, you will be charged ONLY when someone click on your ad and go to your website/landing page.
    Now, to answer "how much they charge per click" there is no fixed cpc you will be charged. It depends on various factors such as your keyword/search term, your market niche, your competition, etc. You can be charged anywhere from $0.10 to $10/$20 per click

You need to understand the whole setup process for your campaign. Like what network, which keyword, what bidding strategy, your location, your placements etc.

Hope I answered a little. Let me know if you have any doubt.

AppyArry, May 1, 2021 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  3. NicoleW

NicoleW Member

Best Answers:
    Do you already have some results? We can help you when we will see your settings. But if you already set up $19/day and you see that in the first half of day you reach your limit you can increase your budget

NicoleW, Jul 16, 2021 IP
  4. nextsmm

nextsmm Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks, It was very useful.

nextsmm, Nov 10, 2021 IP
  5. Andrzej Wilczynski

Andrzej Wilczynski Member

Best Answers:
    Increasing budget is not always the best option. First I would check when you get clicks. For example when running my campaign I found out that there is not much happening on weekends, so now my budget is set not for 30-31 days but for about 20, giving me more $ per day.

And on the other hand, for this type of business I strongly suggest setting up Google My Business, and working with clients on getting good reviews there. This is a must for any local type of business.

Andrzej Wilczynski, Nov 18, 2021 IP
  6. Farome

Farome Peon

Best Answers:
    For featured ads on search results, you will be charged per click. So, make you budget accordingly.

Farome, Nov 26, 2021 IP
  7. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    You can choose how you will pay, the most common method is pay per click, but you can also pay per impression or acquisitions, and you will even have the choice to select the most suitable bidding methods. As for the amount of money you will invest, Google will try to spend the whole amount that you set, but this doesn't mean you will spend the same amount of money each day, some days it will be more, some days less, but in the end, your lifetime budget will be in accordance with your desires.

VortexAlpha, Jan 13, 2022 IP
  8. Johan Will

Johan Will Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Follow google ads policy mention at there. its easy and fast

Johan Will, Jan 27, 2022 IP
  9. phoenixtropicals

phoenixtropicals AdsP2p.net Peer To Peer Web Advertising Premium Member

Best Answers:
    Definitely scope your ads to your local community. No reason to pay for clicks from 100 miles away when you have a brick and mortar business. Tells us how it works for you. I have never had much luck with it.

phoenixtropicals, Jul 25, 2023 IP