1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Review my travels Instagram profile

Discussion in 'Reviews' started by pratik, Apr 25, 2021.

https://www.instagram.com/stackedstamps/
    Code (markup):
    My love affair with travel goes way back to 2010. The year I embarked on my first ever international travel. Journeys since then have become a feeling I yearn for.

The more I wander the more I want to. The more I explore the bigger the wish to. Travelling for me accounts as an experience like no other. By this I not only mean first hand experience, but also the stories we bring along with us to share and spread.

After all this while of nurturing my fondness for travelling, I am now looking forward to sharing it with you’ll on my Instagram profile.
    For you to feel its magic along with me.

pratik, Apr 25, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Man I wish I could share your enthusiasm. For me travel is associated with airports (crowded, confusing), layovers, time change (I mostly travel overseas) and a bunch of other negative experiences, like complete exhaustion. There are some positives, of course, but the negatives outweigh them.

Nice insta profile and pics!

qwikad.com, Apr 25, 2021 IP
    pratik likes this.
  3. arpit13

arpit13 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Hi, loved the photographs.
    Tiny bit of advice - The profile isn't very consistent as we hop from a rather warm photo to a cold one. From general travel layout images to e-Rickshaws and a Christmas tree. I think you can give a more professional first impression if you keep the color scheme consistent over 6-9 photos at a time and keep them thematic. Just a suggestion, loved your work and followed you!
    You can also check out my photos - @themoodyworld

arpit13, May 24, 2021 IP
    pratik likes this.
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    It looks great, but too great - as if the photos aren't your own. The two real ones stand out with their authenticity, the others look stolen. People would rather see old, crappy photos from 2010 that are real and come with a real story, than someone else's content.

Go easy on the hashtags too.

That's heartbreaking. Maybe you need to spend longer in each destination so that the long travel legs become less significant?

My daughter gets very tied up with the aesthetic and makes sure her own account sticks to "warm blue". It may be a young person thing? or maybe just more artistically inclined than me?

sarahk, May 24, 2021 IP
  5. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    @sarahk I am not a vacation guy. I've never had a vacation that relaxed or rejuvenated me. They exhaust and frustrate. My best vacay scenario: Me, my wife and daughter go to Disney (an hour and 20 min from our house), spend 5-6 hours there, drive back home. Done. Ahhhhhhh.... that's relaxing. Oh, and you go there midweek sometime in January-February. It's relatively warm and there are fewer people.

qwikad.com, May 24, 2021 IP
  6. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    I will check out your insta a little bit later, I'm sure it's great
    But now I just wanna say that I'm fully support your passion, I started traveling when I was in high school, Italy was my first destination, from that moment(8 years) I have been visited around 20 countries and can't stop

Leadnetwork, May 24, 2021 IP
    pratik likes this.
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    That's a shame. I'm having a fortnight in Rarotonga next month. One week with husband, his elderly sister and her wife, then one week with our kids. Staying in a house with a pool both weeks, rental car AND scooters. It's like going back to the '70s, super chill, very unsophisticated, tourists are just temporary locals, free-range dogs everywhere. Bliss. We tried Samoa but Raro is a better fit for us.

Next summer I want to take the bike down to the very south of NZ and have a week hiking, that's assuming South America is still a mess otherwise...

sarahk, May 24, 2021 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  8. Nameshark

Nameshark Member

Best Answers:
    For me your Instagram isn't to bad, but could be more organized or feel that way. I have a nephew who lives in Singapore and travels all over Asia. He tends to organize his photos by trip. It is pretty easy to follow as you view his photos.

I share your passion for traveling though and can't wait to get back to it now that the pandemic might be starting to calm down. Wife and I missed our trip to Europe last year because of it. Hoping to get there next summer for a month. We are at least able to travel this summer around the U.S. and do some sightseeing in a couple weeks.

Nameshark, May 24, 2021 IP
  9. pratik

pratik Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yup, some like to travel and some just avoid travelling, everyone has there own take on it!
    Thanks for the appreciation

Thanks for your suggestion! Will work out a color theme, its difficult but surely can try. Thanks again for the follow!

Thats heartbreaking and encouraging at the same time. All the photos are clicked by me! Except if there is a meme. Noted about the hashtags, not a fan personally as well, but since its a new profile and I understand that hashtags increase your reach. So for sometime I might have to take support :)

pratik, May 24, 2021 IP
  10. MariCarmack

MariCarmack Peon

Best Answers:
    Looks pretty good

MariCarmack, Jun 14, 2022 IP
    pratik likes this.
  11. laci272

laci272 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello,
    Nice profile! For someone who never visited India, I feel that you could place a more accent on the beauty of India. You could post everyday for as long as you live and still have things to photograph. Everyone knows how an airplane or passports look like (I know you're proud to be able to travel), but you asked my opinion:). I like the "wait for it" transition in one of the posts.
    I mean it depends on who's your target audience. If it's Indians, then, Greece and airplanes is ok, but I would go with the exotic beauty of India.

laci272, Jul 2, 2022 IP