1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Brand awareness strategies

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by Leadnetwork, Apr 20, 2021.

Hey Guys, I'm just wondering if you know any effective brand awareness strategies.
    I know that social media is a great place to make your brand/company more recognizable, also reviews and articles are good, but maybe you can advice something else, like more out of the box?

Leadnetwork, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    In your face advertising - again, again, again, again and again. As someone on this forum pointed out, it takes at least 8 adverts (of a particular product) for a person to start paying attention to what's being advertised. There's no such thing as too much advertising. You want people to be aware of your brand? Keep hitting them in their faces with it.

qwikad.com, Apr 20, 2021 IP
    sarahk and Leadnetwork like this.
  3. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    You know, it's more about publishers attention than just a regular audience, but I guess the answer will be the same - advertising

Leadnetwork, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Before you spend a ton of money, make sure your brand awareness goals are appropriately targeted.

On Twitter, I get ads for farming machinery that I will never, ever need to buy. Brand awareness is wasted on me.
    Promote motorbike accessories and brand awareness starts to be important. There's a brand Klim that I saw someone wearing a while back, I checked out their website and then forgot they existed. Last weekend met someone with their gear and discovered that a local influencer wears the same gear and found out where a stockist is. I won't need to buy for a while, but I've now had 5 exposures to the brand and I'm now more likely to remember them when I seriously start the purchasing process.

A company I was associated with wanted to get a mascot that could be used on all advertising to tie it together and build brand awareness. Think Michelin Man. Except that the product was niche and the advertising budget to generate sufficient familiarity with the mascot was way, way beyond anything the company could justify.

Let us know what the product is (it's ok to be vague) and the target market and we might be able to help.

sarahk, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  5. Elisa Sangster

Elisa Sangster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, may I know your niche? But, I could say in general, a marketing campaign is one of the strategies that effective to increase brand awareness. Can you explain in detail your target/your product? Maybe I can help you, or just reach me privately.

Last edited: Apr 20, 2021
    Elisa Sangster, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  6. Eric Donald Davenport

Eric Donald Davenport Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I don't know your target audience, Product, service, or niche. However, You must be customizable. Go through deep dive competitor analysis research to know what they are doing. In addition, Start specific market campaigns with something special so people can easily approach your brand and know your perspective. How you can help them.

Eric Donald Davenport, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  7. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    When I think in terms of branding, my first thought goes to Public Relations. Can you develop a media pitch that ties in your brand with a hot current topic or event? E.g., I believe that there are Summer Olympics Games this year in Japan. Can you provide a reporter/editor with a publication that targets your markets with a news or feature story around your product/service and tie in something to do with the Olympics?

Best part about this approach? This can be done without funds; just needs some creativity in developing a news story and a lot of legwork pitching it to the media.

jrbiz, Apr 22, 2021 IP
  8. robertbrownn

robertbrownn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Currently, Social media is the best way to boost your brand visibility. Instagram is the trending social media platform that is used to increase brand visibility. But you require a lot of time and effort at the initial level to build up brand awareness because you require thousands of followers and post likes to reach your targeted audiences. But if you don't have time then you can buy Instagram followers and post likes from the trusted suppliers and if you are looking for the trusted social media service providers then Famups is the best place for you. Visit them and boost your brand visibility.

robertbrownn, Apr 28, 2021 IP
  9. Leadnetwork

Leadnetwork Member

Best Answers:
    Basically, it's a lead generation platform in payday/installment loan space, we are dealing with publishers and lenders, so the goal is to attract more experienced publishers from payday niche. It's a really narrow market but quite profitable for publishers.

Leadnetwork, Apr 29, 2021 IP
  10. charleshubbard

charleshubbard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    With proper use of social media, you can increase your brand awareness.

charleshubbard, Aug 17, 2021 IP
  11. lillianmays

lillianmays Peon

Best Answers:
    There are a lot of ways you can increase brand awareness. One of them is to run ads on the social networks.

lillianmays, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  12. susiparker

susiparker Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If your product is related to B2B, you can use LinkedIn as it's a great platform for networking and brand awareness. You can find and reach out to relevant audiences using LinkedIn automation tools.

susiparker, Aug 18, 2021 IP
  13. Cille

Cille Peon

Best Answers:
    Hello,

I have been working on our website to build our online identity.
    We are working B2B and use linkedin and facebook alot.

Cille, Aug 25, 2021 IP
  14. Brackwom

Brackwom Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Effective brand awareness strategies:
    Develop a voice for your brand, start a podcast, give something away for free or take part in the brand partnership.

Brackwom, Aug 25, 2021 IP
  15. robertbrownn

robertbrownn Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    If you want to increase your brand awareness then you require lots of likes, followers, and video views. If you are not getting likes and followers etc after giving lots of time and effort then buy likes and followers is the best way. So, Famups offers real likes, followers, and video views. Visit them and choose the best packages.

robertbrownn, Aug 26, 2021 IP
  16. Priya ds

Priya ds Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You can advertise your brands on other websites, paid ads, local marketing

Priya ds, Sep 14, 2021 IP
  17. jessicaherron9

jessicaherron9 Member

Best Answers:
    There are Many Ways to Build, Create, and Establish Brand Awareness, but Here are a Few You Can Start With

Guest blog for other sites.
    Maximize your organic social media presence.
    Develop a voice for your brand.
    Start a podcast.
    Take part in brand partnerships.
    Give something away for free.
    Use native advertising.

jessicaherron9, Nov 12, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  18. Terem123

Terem123 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Social media accounts for brand awareness is a popular myth. ads work, but that's an expensive path so you've got to count your risk to reward ratio before you start pouring the money into this black hole.
    It's true that people use social networks to learn about the brand, but its also true that only 13% care what the brand says about itself (read abouyt these surveys recently).
    Hiting the real audience and working on brand wareness for real assumes your - customers start writing about your brand and your job is to motivte them. Flashmobs, giveaways, popular hashtags, charity - pick whatever is to your taste and what you can afford.

Terem123, Nov 19, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  19. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    You bring up an important point which is the difference between "brand awareness" and having a "brand" or worrying about your "branding." I am not sure why, but it seems like people selling marketing books these days want to tie their wagon to the "brand" keyword so they talk about "doing brand awareness." Oh, you want to "promote" your product (one of the 4 P's of marketing, of course), why don't you just say that instead of calling it "brand awareness?" The trouble with actual "brand" or "branding" is that, by definition (classical marketing), your marketing efforts have little to do with it. A "brand" is what the market thinks of you, irrespective of what you say about yourself. E.g., Ford could say that the Edsel was a hot, great car and have gorgeous models draped all over it in advertising. The market thought differently, based on experience, and word got out (bad brand) and Edsel failed miserably. Oreo cookies are said to have one of the strongest brands in the U.S. Everyone knows what they will get when they open the box and they are generally viewed as very good cookies. Doesn't matter what the Oreo people say about their product; the cookies have their own brand in the marketplace.

If you want to get the word out about your product, your service, yourself, etc., you need to do promotional activities, not branding activities. As an aside, the most ignorant marketers are the ones who think that the color of their product or the shape of its packaging or their logo is involved with branding. Those things are image, positioning and product-related activities. Nothing to do with branding. But people pay for their books and videos... :rolleyes:

Last edited: Nov 19, 2021
    jrbiz, Nov 19, 2021 IP
  20. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Speaking of brand awareness. Saw this on Twitter, thought it was funny:

Hey @elonmusk when is this coming

[​IMG]

qwikad.com, Nov 21, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.