1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Hi Everyone. We are WebTraffic365 and we would like to say hello :)

Discussion in 'Introductions' started by WebTraffic365, Mar 6, 2014.

We are basically Kevin & Matt from the UK. We are both ex Google SQ, with myself being one of the 50 original Google employees.

We run a successful SEO agency by day (as I am sure you will have guessed) but by night dabble with some of the Special Projects we used to work on, which led to us creating WebTraffic365 back in 2009.

We're currently working on some really cool semantic search tools that we will be ready to launch mid-2014, so we will hopefully look forward to sharing them with you then.

Thanks for reading everyone

Kevin & Matt

WebTraffic365, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  2. AnnyMason

AnnyMason Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hello. I'm new too! Nice to meet you!

AnnyMason, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Hi Guys

A wee bit of housekeeping...

Your accounts need to represent a person not a company so one of you is going to have to register with your own account. We've had all sorts of problems in the past with shared accounts and while you are upfront about (which is great) it's not the way we work here. Now, you may hear gossip about people being banned for shared ips but (being as in the know as you must be if you were with Google in the early days) you'll know that Singapore, India, New Zealand (where I am) and lots more countries have shared ips so we dig way deeper than that.

Anyway, welcome, you'll be interesting to have around :)

sarahk, Mar 6, 2014 IP
  4. WebTraffic365

WebTraffic365 Peon

Best Answers:
    Ahh. Sorry. We will sort that out today. I will take over this account and let Matt create another

WebTraffic365, Mar 7, 2014 IP
  5. kucing technology

kucing technology Peon

Best Answers:
    Prediksi Parlayku | Prediksi parlay dan prediksi bola terbaik serta akurat.
    Prediksi Parlay Terbaik

kucing technology, Apr 12, 2021 IP