1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Internal & External Port Numbers to Reset Way..

Discussion in 'Programming' started by farhajr, Mar 31, 2021.

I would like to know:

1) How to know which Ports Are being used for a particular web page when trying to send Data..

2) What are the Internal & external Ports that were used for a particular web page..

3) And the Most Important thing, How to reset the Ports as New, so that it looks like to the Access Page that the following Port is New and not Used before...

4) I am Uploading a screenshot off the Netstat, and it shows Port 443 and another Port 59873 (as in the highlighted Below Image).. Now which Port is Used by the Browser Webopage to retrieve results.. How can I know It..?

[​IMG]

Can someone Please explain and answer all my 4-5 Points..?

farhajr, Mar 31, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm curious about why you need to know. I've worked in IT for more than 20 years, on big projects and small and we've never had to reset ports

sarahk, Apr 1, 2021 IP
  3. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    coz I am trying to send data through one portal and some where I read that ports are closed if not being accpeted..

So, could you tell me the answers for my query...

farhajr, Apr 1, 2021 IP
  4. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    The owner of the portal should be able to tell you which ports are ok to use.

Honestly, it looks like you're trying to learn how to hack.

sarahk, Apr 1, 2021 IP
  5. farhajr

farhajr Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Can you tell me from the screenshots which I posted... How to know which Ports Are being used for a particular web page when trying to send Data..
    [​IMG]

and what are external and Internal Ports.. like 443 was used as in the screen shot but what is 59873 (As in the red Bar).. is this the other port number accessed through my computer or what exactly..
    can you emphasize this little bit more..

farhajr, Apr 2, 2021 IP