1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Summer Business Venture

Discussion in 'General Business' started by fencerstars, Mar 24, 2021.

Hi Everyone!

Summer is fast approaching, got any plans? Well, I am actually looking into a small type of business this summer, a small food stall near the beach maybe or near the subways. Though, I would like to consider the impact of the on going pandemic. Can you guys suggest a better option? Will Just I have it online and no need for a physical store?

Your inputs are highly appreciated.

fencerstars, Mar 24, 2021 IP
  2. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    "Near the beach or near the subways" may require two separate approaches. Near the beach, you can just sell ice cream, drinks and t-shirts, near the subways you'd have to have something more solid, like a burger stand with all the amenities and what-nots. Have you had any prior experience? Where are you located?

qwikad.com, Mar 24, 2021 IP
    fencerstars likes this.
  3. fencerstars

fencerstars Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your thoughts. It's actually my first time =)

fencerstars, Mar 28, 2021 IP
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Seems to me that you first need to figure out what type of business is feasible for you based on a number of factors, including experience, skills, etc. The food stand that you are envisioning is not as easy as it may look to you. And the work can be grueling to make a profit. And if the location is good, you will likely be competing with other purveyors with years of experience who will not take kindly to a new, upstart business trying to get permits, kiosk space, etc. Not saying that it cannot be done and may be a great idea for an underserved location you may have in mind, but there is a lot to think about.

jrbiz, Mar 29, 2021 IP
    fencerstars and qwikad.com like this.
  5. uday_yadav2

uday_yadav2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    It would suggest you to please do some field work and try to find out
    - Current rule / regulation due to covid19 (Important)
    - Visit that place and talk to near shopkeepers or visitors what they like according to your business idea
    - If you have any friend who was doing same kind of business, please talk to them
    - Try to read some pro / con about business that you are planning to open
    - Some kind of permission / permit detail

uday_yadav2, Apr 2, 2021 IP