1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Startup: the darkness before dawn

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Descard, Mar 23, 2021.

Many of us here have been through this. Starting a business always means knowing the best and worst of the society that surrounds us, especially the bad.

It is that stage of losing friendships, of fighting not to forget the most important things, of getting sick, of making sacrifices, of receiving all kinds of attacks from locals and strangers, of knowing who your friends really are, to make alliances with harmful people, to see anxiety's and depression's face. We are the most stubborn people in the world, because only different makes the change we believe in.

It's hard, sometimes cruel, we feel that the world becomes very unfair to us and our best response is always to move on, until we rest to continue.

I really want this thread serve as a circle of support among those of us who are not really in competition with each other. Tell us about your cases, let us vent. And please, without toxic or indirect comments to others users. Let's be big boys and girls. B)

After all, we all walk towards happiness. :)

Descard, Mar 23, 2021 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    I guess that my only comment is that starting up a business does not have to be as filled with negative consequences as you describe above. Proper planning, setting correct expectations for all stakeholders, and having a good business idea can go a long way to making the experience more fun and exciting than brutally cruel and unfair.

jrbiz, Mar 26, 2021 IP
    qwikad.com likes this.
  3. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Startup: the darkness before dawn

Don't get wrapped up in the darkness part that you'll need medical professionals to get you untangled. You can find story after story of people who lost their mind and health trying to make their "business" work. I personally knew a guy who started making custom furniture / cabinets when he was 23, by the time he was 24 he had a massive heart attack due to stress (trying to meet deadlines).

But yeah, venting pent up emotions can be good, I suppose. Will it help your business? Probably not.

qwikad.com, Mar 26, 2021 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Descard

Descard Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hehe, calm down, I only left the space for whoever wanted to vent, you'll never count with a 24h medic. o.o

Descard, Mar 26, 2021 IP
  5. charlesh96

charlesh96 Peon

Best Answers:
    I think this is a good idea. At one time, when I tried to start doing my own thing, there was no support

charlesh96, Sep 5, 2021 IP
  6. Farmer93

Farmer93 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Great topic. Support is truly the most important part in any endeavor.

Farmer93, Sep 6, 2021 IP