1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

How can I increase the audience of my news channel on you tube?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by The 14th Noa, Mar 21, 2021.

Hi, everyone,

I created 2 onths ago a new you tube channel which is mostly about spaceweather but other topics as well.

At the moment of speaking I have like 173 subscribers which is very low, so I was wondering if there effective ways o increase my audience on you tube.

Don't know anythking about advertising stuff so I thought I might as well ask the question here.

Here is an example of the content I post this is my last video:

The 14th Noa, Mar 21, 2021 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    You could advertise but you have some improvements to make on the videos before you spend actual money.

You're using powerpoint to plan your video, but you still go off script and then have to find your way back.

Consider having an "explainer" video or two to teach about why solar weather matters, the tools you use, and how to interpret the data. Link to that video from the description of each video.

FWIW you come across well and I'd subscribe if this was a topic I was interested in.

Your personal thumbnail is a good idea and there's a good amount of light on your face but the light behind you should be off. Use lamps or a light that is off-camera to light that area.
    upload_2021-3-22_13-17-2.png

sarahk, Mar 21, 2021 IP
    IAmTheAnswer likes this.
  3. Adilah Bisar

Adilah Bisar Peon

Best Answers:
    Youtube is a very big search engine, its policies are so strict that have to be followed otherwise a single mistake can affect your channel's revenue, I also created a youtube channel for Perfect CV, in which I used to provide information about writing professional curriculum Vitae

Adilah Bisar, Apr 5, 2021 IP
  4. Host4Biz

Host4Biz Member

Best Answers:
    Through your content.
    Is the only key.
    Invest all of your effort and resources in creating really interesting and catchy content and I'm sure soon you will get god feedback and more visitors.

Host4Biz, Apr 5, 2021 IP
  5. irfansyah

irfansyah Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try to run advertise

irfansyah, Apr 5, 2021 IP
  6. digital_partners

digital_partners Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    You have to create useful videos for your visitors. Also you may use "keywords" in your title and description sections. In your video you didn't use "End Screens" butyou must use. In your "End Screen" section use "Subscribe to my channel" button also.

Moreover you must use related tags (max 20 but I prefer at most 10). If you have good content and apply the SEO techniques for each of your videos you may get more subscribers.

digital_partners, Apr 11, 2021 IP
  7. Elisa Sangster

Elisa Sangster Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi, how did you get your 173 subscribers? Actually, there is a thing like a marketing campaign that could run and some sort of effective ways to increase your audience. This way needs big exposure so you need help to run for you. If you are interested to know further, you can reach me personally.

Elisa Sangster, Apr 20, 2021 IP
  8. VortexAlpha

VortexAlpha Member

Best Answers:
    You have a pretty specific niche that simply doesn't attract too wide audience, so you can't expect to see some huge improvement here, but you could get more visibility and views if you create YouTube ads that can be made through the Google Ads tool.

VortexAlpha, Feb 4, 2022 IP
  9. solobeton

solobeton Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    30 tips to help increase the audience of your news channel on YouTube.

YouTube is one of the most popular platforms on the internet. It is a video sharing website where users can upload, share, and view videos. According to statistics, YouTube has over 1.9 billion active users and over 5 billion videos views per day. This means that if you are not using YouTube to share your news channel, you are missing out on a lot of potential viewers. In this article, we will give you 30 tips to help increase the audience of your news channel on YouTube.

1. Create interesting and engaging content. This is the most important factor in increasing the audience of your news channel. If your content is not interesting, people will not watch it.

2. Make sure your videos are of high quality. This includes good lighting, sound, and camera work.

3. Use interesting and engaging titles.

4. Write descriptions for your videos that are interesting and engaging.

5. Use keywords in your titles and descriptions to help people find your videos.

6. Have a strong branding strategy. This includes using a strong logo and branding colors.

7. Make sure your videos are properly tagged.

8. Create playlists for your videos.

9. Upload new videos regularly.

10. Promote your videos on social media.

11. Share your videos with other websites and blogs.

12. Use video thumbnails that are engaging and eye-catching.

13. Use annotations and calls to action in your videos.

14. Use video responses to engage with your viewers.

15. Create contests and giveaways.

16. Host live streams on YouTube.

17. Respond to comments and questions from viewers.

18. Collaborate with other YouTubers.

19. Create video tutorials.

20. Create interesting and engaging infographics.

21. Interview experts in your field.

22. Share news stories that are relevant to your audience.

23. Share personal stories from your viewers.

24. Hold Q&A sessions with experts.

25. Share thought-provoking videos.

26. Share funny videos.

27. Share inspirational videos.

28. Share videos about your city or town.

29. Share videos about your country or region.

30. Share videos about your culture or ethnicity.

solobeton, Feb 25, 2022 IP
  10. Paincrusher

Paincrusher Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    News channels are quite in demand, especially nowadays, when every day there are burning news, concerning something that is happening in the economical and political sphere.

If you understand that your channel lose viewers and lose to competitors, then you have to think about marketing and promotion of your channel. The obvious way - ask bloggers or other huge news channels to promote your one (ofc they perhaps will decline the request, but the bloggers will be happy to help you for solid sums of money).
    If you don't have enough money to promote via bloggers, then just try to ask viewers to push the like button and subscribe to the channel in every episode of daily news. Your topic is super narrow, because not all the people are interested in space weather, but it doesn't mean that you can't grab more attention from TA.

Paincrusher, Jun 29, 2022 IP
  11. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    What about hiring more journalists?
    Signing up for better news feeds like Reuters?

sarahk, Jun 29, 2022 IP
  12. Famups Aman

Famups Aman Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    1. Tip #1: Create engaging and informative content.
    2. Tip #2: Create and publish videos frequently.
    3. Tip #3: Optimize your YouTube videos.
    4. Tip #4: Optimize your YouTube channel.
    5. Tip #5: Create high quality videos.

Famups Aman, Apr 11, 2023 IP
  13. JSMark

JSMark Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Congratulations on starting your YouTube channel! Growing your audience takes time and effort, but there are some effective ways to increase your viewership. Here are a few strategies to consider:

1. Optimize Your Content: Ensure that your videos are high-quality, informative, and engaging. Use appropriate keywords in your video titles, descriptions, and tags to make it easier for viewers to find your content. Also, consider creating eye-catching thumbnails that accurately represent your video content.

2. Engage with Your Viewers: Reply to comments and messages, and ask your audience for feedback and suggestions. This helps build a community and encourages viewers to become more engaged with your channel.

3. Promote Your Channel on Social Media: Use social media platforms such as Twitter, Facebook, and Instagram to promote your videos and channel. Share links to your videos and engage with other users in relevant communities or forums.

4. Collaborate with Other YouTubers: Collaborating with other YouTubers who have similar interests or audiences can help you reach new viewers and expand your reach.

5. Utilize YouTube Advertising: YouTube offers various advertising options that can help promote your channel and videos to a wider audience. For instance, you can run TrueView ads, which are skippable ads that appear before, during, or after a video, or in-display ads, which appear in the search results or suggested videos.
    Remember that growing your YouTube channel takes time and effort, so be patient and consistent with your content and marketing efforts. Good luck!

JSMark, Apr 11, 2023 IP