1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Travel Website, No experience needed

Discussion in 'Sites' started by yogadull, Mar 11, 2021.

Want to sale travelbookingcheap.com No experience needed. This Website Special Design for Newbies, Who wants to make Money from hotel, flights and car rental booking.

Site has search featured base on Wordpress platform which has information on over 265,000 Hotels and over 600 Airlines. Once the traffic starts coming to this website, you are going to be amazed on how fast it growing. 100% Automated. Self-updating fresh data pulled in from external sources. (no maintenance time required)

That's a lot of pages to earn decent money on. Information on over 600 Airlines in the U.S. and abroad. You definitely have a possibility to make money on each page that is visited by providing leads to the affiliate network. All you have to do with this website is generate the traffic and let the dollars start rolling in. Great design makes it flexible for expansion and customization.

Financial Details

This website is set up to make money from visitors who are looking for discount hotel, flight and car rentals deals. Various travel affiliate networks are eager to pay affiliates per lead. The Hotel affiliate network will be paying anywhere from $0.5 - $2 per lead and the flight search network pays 80% for each sale, and have 30 days cookies (as long as that cookie is active you get commissions), which will be enough to make a great income with good traffic. This can be a very lucrative website with various travel keywords and phrases. Everybody travels at one point or another.

Very easy for beginners to make some extra income with little work.

Website Features:

Beautifully Wordpress Designed Website
    Amazon Monetization Ready
    Can be Monetized With ANY Affiliate Network
    Professional Look Building Authenticity
    100% Newbie Friendly Business
    Absolutely No Experience Required
    Mobile Compatible Theme

Expenses: None a side for the hosting costs. I currently hosted on shared server for just $2.24/month. So it really doesn’t cost you too much to run the business.

What is included in the sale?
    Premium domain name travelbookingcheap.com website and all website file. This domain register at Namecheap.com, you must have Namecheap account, so i can push this domain to your account

I will guide everything you need step by step until all complete
    So don't worry for beginners/newbies, I will help setup and transfer website and make sure the website up and running perfectly on your hosting.

What is the best hosting package to run websites?
    I highly recommended use Linux cPanel Hosting Package. The standard package is enough to run everything. You can also upgrade higher in the future if needed

So, what are you waiting for. Grab this beautiful site before someone grab this great opportunity! This is a fun site to have.

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

yogadull, Mar 11, 2021 IP
  2. yogadull

yogadull Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 28
    As Buyer:
    87.5% - 14
    Waiting for kind bidder :)

yogadull, Mar 17, 2021 IP