1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

deleting my account

Discussion in 'Support & Feedback' started by csite, Mar 5, 2021.

Hi,

I wish to number 1 have my signature deleted on my profile (this is an old account, i don't use it at all but my signature is visible in search engines and i don't like it.) second i'd like my whole account deleted including all my data if possible.

Can you guide me to the steps to do this?

csite, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  2. csite

csite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is utter madness, i can't even delete my signature, what kind of amateur site is DP? in the terms is says:

Established members are members that have a few extra perks because they contributed something useful to this site. It's actually not hard to become an established member, but it does require some minimal effort... Specifically, you become an established member 48 hours after you register AND 3 different existing established members "Like" a post you wrote (asking users publicly or privately for "Likes" will get you banned).

Extra privileges that you get when you become an established member:

• You can Like content (Liking dumb things to try and help someone become established will get you banned).
    • You can create threads in the Buy, Sell or Trade area.***
    • You can participate in areas that are problematic at times (for example Politics & Religion, Affiliate programs, etc.).
    • You can post links (links are nofollow).
    • You can have a signature (links are nofollow).
    • You can set your home page (links are nofollow).
    Please keep in mind that it's 48 full hours after you sign up (not "2 days"). Also, it can take up to an hour for the promotion to happen (there is an hourly process that checks for promotions for users that have visited the site recently).

*** We understand that some people may want to utilize the marketplace without contributing anything useful to the site, so we offer an alternative route of doing so (you can purchase premium membership). We would prefer you contribute something useful to the site, but this gives users a way to buy/sell things immediately if they must (while still having a barrier of entry that will mitigate spammers/scammers). All other restrictions still apply to premium members.

*** Not all areas of Buy, Sell and Trade are open to everyone. The Deprecated area is just that... deprecated (doesn't allow posting by anyone). The Other section contains the historically "problematic" areas which are restricted to premium members only.

csite, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  3. csite

csite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I have bought premium membership and when i go to edit my signature it says:

Digital Point - Error
    You must be an established member to have a signature.

You can get more info about how you can become an established member over here.

csite, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  4. csite

csite Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    This is literally the craziest most backward forum of 2021 surely, not only is there no option to delete your own data but you have no access to your own signature even after PAYING. There's nothing legal going on here!

csite, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  5. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    And it is members like you that make the craziness so very entertaining! :rolleyes:

Spoiltdiva, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  6. SpacePhoenix

SpacePhoenix Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Give it about a day or so. iirc there's a cron job that gets run daily that checks who's now an established member

SpacePhoenix, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  7. Smyrl

Smyrl Tomato Republic Staff

Best Answers:
    As I just responded in a conversation. Account deletion is not a service we offer.

I see no signature on your posts.

Smyrl, Mar 5, 2021 IP
  8. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Have you read the forum rules before joining if not then you are right. Keep posting spam. And, there is no signature in your post.

Sumit_Singh, Mar 6, 2021 IP
  9. qwikad.com

qwikad.com Illustrious Member Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    I'll take your money, but then you have to wait for some cron job to run. It's a terrible forum (software) design. Over the years I've seen a dozen of pissed off users regarding this very thing. Speaking on why this forum is dying. You've probably lost @csite for good.

qwikad.com, Mar 6, 2021 IP