1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Email marketing?

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by conavo, May 11, 2019.

1. Mouser

Mouser Peon

Best Answers:
    I would include both. Email marketing needs to have a very detailed strategy. You should plan a line of it.
    For example, the was a time when I was working in an education field so our target was 16-18 years teenagers. We analyzed our target audience and made an email marketing strategy according to it.
    We analyzed, that they are impatient, they don't read long emails, they like attractive content and not too much of it. So we were sending emails once a week, we were explaining what they will get in the next emails, each email was short and had at least one video.
    So my main advice would be to analyze your target audience and decide your marketing strategy according to it.

Mouser, Sep 18, 2019 IP
  2. kristina_v

kristina_v Peon

Best Answers:
    That is one of the best ways for me! It helps quite a lot.

kristina_v, Jan 17, 2020 IP
  3. kb24

kb24 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank them for joining your list. But ask then what problems they have in the niche you've chosen. So then you develop a relationship with them so they trust you. Over time they will trust you so it will be easier to recommend products to them. Hopefully they buy.

kb24, Jan 24, 2020 IP
  4. Andy Dao

Andy Dao Member

Best Answers:
    From what I heard is to keep it short and sweet. Shorter is better, because you don't want to bored the reader or prospect. Unless you're telling a funny or sad story. Don't make those long ones a habit though. Most people don't care for it anyways, they just want to see results. Here's an example:

Subject: 6 Hacks to Succeed With Dropshipping
    Body:
    Want to see how these hacks 10X my business in just 60 days

Seriously...

Click here and I will show you how. <--
    (your link)

Enjoy,

Your name
    Picture of yourself <- Just so they know they're dealing with a human

Always put a PS at the end. It helps trust me
    Then put your social media profile below.

Andy Dao, Jan 29, 2020 IP
  5. James Rawls

James Rawls Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Personalization is the key to all forms of email marketing. Personalize your email's context and include an introduction of your services and what those people can expect from you in the future. Follow it up with a regular email to start a chain.

James Rawls, Feb 13, 2020 IP
  6. Randall Magwood

Randall Magwood Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do both. Introduce yourself and explain how you have relevance and why people should listen to you, then demonstrate your credibility and expertise by giving them the 3 tips that they opted-in for.

Randall Magwood, Feb 27, 2020 IP
  7. Sam Sabir

Sam Sabir Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Don't come off as too strong, therefore start by introducing yourself and thanking them first. The sequence should be thanking, introducing, and giving tips.

Sam Sabir, Apr 27, 2020 IP
  8. seoninja121

seoninja121 Member

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is designed to help a company maintain communications with customers. This builds loyalty, increases brand recognition, and drives sales. Email marketing is a practical, low-cost marketing tool that combines convenience with technology.

seoninja121, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  9. OT Commerce

OT Commerce Active Member

Best Answers:
    It seems to me, in the first mailing, of course you need to introduce yourself and tell what your letters will be about. There must be a link to unsubscribe from your newsletter. Newsletters should be interesting.

OT Commerce, Apr 29, 2020 IP
  10. AdamJensen

AdamJensen Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes and yes again! Email marketing is a powerful thing. Although PCH final step was just the transition to this type of marketing

AdamJensen, May 7, 2020 IP
  11. LewisH95

LewisH95 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Email marketing is the act of targeting consumers with a commercial message through email with the goal of driving sales, increasing customer loyalty or communicating important information. It's a form of direct marketing that, in the past, was commonly used to target mass groups of people.
    Having said that, let's take a look at some of the most popular email marketing service providers and how they stack up against each other.
    Constant Contact. Constant Contact is one of the largest and fastest-growing email marketing services in the world. ...
    SendinBlue. ...
    Drip. ...
    ConvertKit. ...
    AWeber. ...
    GetResponse. ...
    Mailchimp.

LewisH95, May 11, 2020 IP
  12. Raquib

Raquib Peon

Best Answers:
    email marketing is a highly effective digital marketing strategy for sending mail to customers.

Raquib, Nov 19, 2020 IP
  13. brack nelson

brack nelson Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    The opening line is one of the most essential parts of an introduction email. Here’s where you try to build relevance. If you succeed, you provide your recipient a cause to keep reading. Never highlight the fact you’re a stranger as it’s like saying your receiver your email will probably be pointless. So start the first email cleverly, and in between, you can add your tips which can be a smart move
    A beginner should know the worth of Email marketing and its Strategies which can bring a small business towards the pathway of success.

brack nelson, Feb 10, 2021 IP
  14. Rabiul Tanmoy

Rabiul Tanmoy Peon

Best Answers:
    Niches are really important and the 3 tips that you talking about will generate more traffic.

Rabiul Tanmoy, Feb 11, 2021 IP
  15. johnsimirion

johnsimirion Peon

Best Answers:
    Personalization practice has become quite prevalent in the email marketing industry because each recipient expects value from their sender. When a user wants to hear exclusively from you, put effort into providing them with a personalized subject line. More helpful recommendations: How To Write A Professional Email: Examples And Tips

johnsimirion, Feb 14, 2021 IP
  16. Bob Martin

Bob Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    I struggle with marketing my business. It is hard in todays environment to compete.

Bob Martin, Mar 3, 2021 IP
  17. Bob Martin

Bob Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    Interesting

18. Bob Martin

Bob Martin Peon

Best Answers:
    This is a very good read. I operate a handyman service and we are always looking for new leads.

19. techieguy447

techieguy447 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hey,

You can send your introduction and overview with three tips about your niche in the first email. But give your users a choice to subscribe to your email or not because many users don't want your emails and make your email address spam. This will not be a good sign for you, so play safe.

techieguy447, Mar 10, 2021 IP
  20. uday_yadav2

uday_yadav2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    email marketing works well if you do for branding related business

uday_yadav2, Mar 22, 2021 IP