1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Creating New Site

Discussion in 'General Business' started by XFM Radio, Feb 19, 2021.

I am creating a new ecommerce site and wanted to try learn a few skills myself. I am good at making traffic convert for a website but not good at the technical side.

Does anyone know how i can create a simple order page, that shows when an order is confirmed and if a customer returns it, can be updated to order refunded please? Is there any software please you can recommend?

Any help you can give would be very helpful. Thank you ladies and gentlemen.

XFM Radio, Feb 19, 2021 IP
  2. alex365

alex365 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Use special online services for creating e-commerce websites like Wix or Shopify. There you can create a good e-commerce website without programming knowledge.

alex365, Feb 20, 2021 IP
  3. chilirepublic

chilirepublic Banned

Best Answers:
    Shopify, best option.

chilirepublic, Feb 20, 2021 IP
  4. Sumit_Singh

Sumit_Singh Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You can opt for WordPress or Shopify to start with as it doesn't require deep knowledge of coding. Setup with Google Analytics and also Facebook Pixel to track the order. Watch some online tutorial on Youtube to related issues you'll face or are facing. If it won't help then experts on Digital Point are here to help you.

Sumit_Singh, Feb 21, 2021 IP
  5. enous

enous Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Shopify, Best BEST option, and you also can do it by Dropshipping. zero inventory

enous, Mar 2, 2021 IP
  6. IAmTheAnswer

IAmTheAnswer Member

Best Answers:
    What platform are you using for your e-commerce website? You can try Woocommerce and Opencart. If you want to improve your technical skills, Youtube and other online course will help you a lot.

IAmTheAnswer, Mar 2, 2021 IP