1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Forum or CMS?

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by matzii, Feb 24, 2021.

I am going to set up a new forum. I will also have a Wordpress-page. My question is, in SEO-terms, if the forum or the wordpress page should be on the landing page?

There are no requierements that the wordpress-installation shares any members, files or databases with the forum.

Solved! View solution.
    matzii, Feb 24, 2021 IP
    As per my experience Forum is best, Here is a list of some forum scripts in the market
    1. XenForo. XenForo is a leading PHP forum software package that has been written in the PHP programming language. ...
    2. vBulletin. vBulletin or vB is one of the best premium online forum scripts. ...
    3. Invision Power Board. Invision Power Board or IP. ...
    4. phpBB. ...
    5. Simple Machines Forum (SMF) ...
    6. bbPress. ...
    7. Vanilla Forums. ...
    8. MyBB.
    As per my experience vBulletin is the best script, and If your thinking to write a blog with a forum script then there is an option to post articles in the script

usaukclassifieds, Feb 24, 2021 IP
  3. uday_yadav2

uday_yadav2 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    According to me - forum will be the best choice as forum will have so many advantage as well.

uday_yadav2, Feb 25, 2021 IP
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    If you want to do affiliate marketing then go for Wordpress CMS. If you want to sell memberships then go for Forum system like phpBB or MyBB.

jaguar34, Apr 17, 2021 IP